Photo via: homedit.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 15. If you have a small room, you should definitely try storing as much as you can under the bed. Make it more organized by getting a shelf unit like this one.
- Bathroom Cup Holders | Organize Your Makeup With These 17 Cool DIY Organizer. From Repurposed Materials That Will Save You A Lot Of Space And Money! by Makeup Tutorials at http://makeuptutorials.com/13-extremely-cool-diy-makeup-organizers/
- Bathtub Buddy for my wife. It holds a book or tablet so you can read or watch shows in the tub. It also has a cup holder and a recessed slot for a wineglass. Maple with marine-grade polyurethane sealer.
- Beautiful Craftsman detailing makes this home a delight to look at.A wide foyer has a built-in bench and walk-in coat closet – wonderful features!The open floor plan combines views of four rooms, from the dining room to the kitchen to the two-story great room to the sunny dinette.When you want some alone time, the hearth room or study are both close by.Charming window seats can be found on the landing and in bedrooms 2 and 3.The second floor holds a sumptuous master suite with a romantic corner fireplace. Two sinks, a big soaking tub and large walk-in closet are all part of the master bathroom. For convenience, the laundry room has been placed on the second floor.Finish the lower level and gain an amazing family room and games room with wet bar plus storage and an extra bedroom and bath.NOTE: Contact us if building within a 50 mile radius of the Twin Cities area in Minnesota, as restrictions may apply.Related Plan: Get a slightly smaller version with house plan 73342HS (3,454 sq. ft.).
- A beautiful modern bathroom renovation with chrome and matte black faucets, sleek modern fixtures and natural wood accents. Beautiful transformation! Subway tile with black grout, wood grain tile, chandelier above tub, matte black faucet, matte black lighting, maroon rug, purple rug, rectangular vessel sinks, natural wood accents, industrial chic, navy cabinets
- Bathroom. Pick up these crates at Michaels for about $4. Stain or paint. Add a pair of shelve racks from Home Depot and Wa La…you have an attractive storage unit for towels or anything else that requires easy access. (note: Reinforce the crate by securing with screws through the wood into the wall.)
- Finding the time to deep clean wood kitchen cabinets is harder to come by. So what are the best ways to get grease and grime out?
- View All Pages Prev1 of 8Next If you are planning a bathroom makeover using black and white floor tile, this list will give you some inspiration and provides the sources for the tiles. Of all of the new elements that I put in my master bathroom makeover, there are 2 things that I have had all kinds of questions and comments about. The first is the zebra stencil on the walls (I will be doing a post on how to do that). The second is the black and white floor tile. While I loved the floor tiles the second I saw them, I didn’t realize everyone else would love them as much as I do! Although I probably shouldn’t be surprised since black and white is a very classic color combination that goes with pretty much every style. When I was going through the process of picking the tiles, I actually saw quite a few different patterns that I liked before I settled on the one I chose. With all of the interest, I thought I would share some of those other inspiration pictures (and tile options) that I looked at. Keep reading to see the stunning ways that black and white floor tile was used in these beautiful bathrooms. Prev1 of 8Next Have comments or questions on these bathrooms with black and white floor tile? Tell us in the section below. View All Pages You Might Also Like
- This semi-circular table saves space. Also, there are no sharp corners to bump into, an issue sometimes in small spaces. | Tiny Homes
- Paint an old stool or cable reel | 26 Tiny Furniture Ideas for Your Small Balcony
- bathroom refresh with blue and white wallpaper, claw foot tub
- Small-Appliance Solution Keep counters clear and the look of your kitchen flawless by stashing small appliances away. Here a spring-loaded shelf in an island cabinet easily moves the mixer to countertop height. An outlet inside the cabinet eliminates messing with the cord. A deep pullout drawer below corrals other small appliances into one central location