Photo via: ohjoy.blogs.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Oh Joy for Target pillow and seat cushion on one!
- Oh Joy for Target fall collection!
- Oh Joy! for Target party animals at a baby shower.
- Oh Joy ok vases
- Cool DIY Room Decor Ideas in Red – Creative Home Decor, Wall Art and Bedroom Crafts to Accent Your Red Room – Creative Craft Projects and Quick Arts and Crafts Ideas for Teens and Adults – Easy Ways To Decorate on A Budget http://diyprojectsforteens.com/diy-room-decor-red
- Ho Ho Ho! These are so cute and super easy to make. You need a hot glue gun, glue sticks, bags, kit kats, candy canes and whatever candy youd like to put in Santas bag. Oh and the santa candies. I made them with my kids and we are going to give them out as a blessing bag to neighbors and people we meet at walmart or whatever. Thought it was a cool way to share the Christmas spirit!
- Top 28 Most Adorable DIY Wall Art Projects For Kids Room
- Make use of your wall space with this little art desk! Chalkboard cuteness when closed too! Diy wall desk free plans project anawhite fold down hinge space saving kids storage art craft chalkboard.
- This fired ink art is so cool! Its easy enough for kids to do and turns out beautiful! Great summer craft activity to do with your kids. DIY home decor or wall art.
- DIY Fancied Up Kids Table and Chairs-Ikea Hack
- DIY Farmhouse Style Decor Ideas for the Bedroom – DIY Wooden Spool Console Table – Rustic Farm House Ideas for Furniture, Paint Colors, Farm House Decoration for Home Decor in The Bedroom – Wall Art, Rugs, Nightstands, Lights and Room Accessories
- The Best Paint Colours (and accents) for Boys Rooms Whenever I have clients with kids there is often a struggle between what the kid wants and what the parent wants. The kids often gravitate towards colours in the ‘primary’ – aka ‘visual punch in the face’ range (blue/red/yellow), where as Moms lean towards the softer more subtle versions of these colours. And of course, there is the odd brave parent who lets their kids pick their own colours – bless their hearts. NOT THIS MOMMA! I am waaay too much of a control freak for that! And yes, these few paragraphs are copied from Best Benjamin Moore Paint Colours for Girls Rooms – I can only be so sharp and witty you know! So what do you do when you and baby-boo are at odds over paint colours? You read this….Tips for choosing paint colours with your kids for their bedroom… Tip 1 DO NOT let them pick the colour they want – they are usually colour ninjas Ask them to tell you 2 different colours that they would like on their