Photo via: notedlist.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Its Written on the Wall: Old Windows: Use Them In So Many Ways as Decor
- Diy Window Repurpose: Reuse Your Old Windows According To Your Needs More
- Creative Ways How To Use Old Windows
- Taking a cue from reader remodels, we decided to retrofit a charming old bureau for a whole new purpose
- Check out how to build a DIY wall organizer from old shutters @istandarddesign
- http://www.apieceofrainbow.com/diy-sheds-reclaimed-windows/ 12 amazing DIY sheds and greenhouses: how to create beautiful backyard offices, studios and garden rooms with reclaimed windows and other materials.
- You will be amazed how noticeable even from the street clean windows are! Put the Dawn/ Jet Dry mixture in a spray bottle and just spray it on the pre-wetted windows, then rinse with the hose outside – inside, rinse with a sponge and squeegee. Hose off the screens separately OR, just spray right thru them if you cant easily get them on and off
- Embroidery hoops, colorful thin fabric, suspended in front of windows.
- Live in a windowless cube of an apartment? Washi tape on some windows. (Or do this even if have windows.) -EL
- etch your window in minutes, doors, painting, window treatments, windows
- Capiz shells are hand-cut, edged in iron, and pieced together like three- dimensional stained glass windows to create these blooming chandeliers. – Anthropologie Coppice Shell Pendant – [ad]
- BubbleWrap insulation: Use bubble wrap on windows for two three+ years now, and Im amazed how quick and easy it is. This year, we are even covering the windows in the guest room — we just take the bubble wrap down when guests come, and put it back up when they leave — 15 seconds a window.