Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- View All Pages Prev1 of 8Next If you are planning a bathroom makeover using black and white floor tile, this list will give you some inspiration and provides the sources for the tiles. Of all of the new elements that I put in my master bathroom makeover, there are 2 things that I have had all kinds of questions and comments about. The first is the zebra stencil on the walls (I will be doing a post on how to do that). The second is the black and white floor tile. While I loved the floor tiles the second I saw them, I didn’t realize everyone else would love them as much as I do! Although I probably shouldn’t be surprised since black and white is a very classic color combination that goes with pretty much every style. When I was going through the process of picking the tiles, I actually saw quite a few different patterns that I liked before I settled on the one I chose. With all of the interest, I thought I would share some of those other inspiration pictures (and tile options) that I looked at. Keep reading to see the stunning ways that black and white floor tile was used in these beautiful bathrooms. Prev1 of 8Next Have comments or questions on these bathrooms with black and white floor tile? Tell us in the section below. View All Pages You Might Also Like
- Love the burlap on the back of chairs! Could change it out for poinsettia for Xmas 🙂
- Before you start redecorating your room, take some advice from one of our favorite bloggers, Thistlewood Farms! She takes a look back on the five decorating mistakes she wishes she hadnt made, so that you dont have to do the same!
- Many of us have old and vintage sewing machines from our grandmothers or back in the storage.They are beautiful pieces of history. If you are not using the sewing machine you can repurpose it. For example you can put it in the bathroom and put the sink on it. It will look amazingly stylish and …
- Weve gathered the best tips on how to organize your closet, plus Pinterest-perfect examples of expertly-designed closets for spaces big and small.
- Update: As we have been on holidays for over a month at this stage, I thought that this would be a good opportunity to cross of what we have done to date (full list below in a graphic)! We have been very busy!Also, this morning the lovely Lindsey at 101thingstodowithkids mentioned me in her post…
- lots of great ideas in this post featuring the best, most unique, sliding barn doors on the internet! | www.theharperhouse.com
- 135 EASY and fun Elf on the shelf ideas. Having the elf on the shelf come to your house doesnt have to be hard. It is something kids love and these easy elf on the shelf ideas will make your life easy! There are 135 fun elf on the shelf ideas that are also super easy to do! Pics of each idea in the post!
- The Best Paint Colours (and accents) for Boys Rooms Whenever I have clients with kids there is often a struggle between what the kid wants and what the parent wants. The kids often gravitate towards colours in the ‘primary’ – aka ‘visual punch in the face’ range (blue/red/yellow), where as Moms lean towards the softer more subtle versions of these colours. And of course, there is the odd brave parent who lets their kids pick their own colours – bless their hearts. NOT THIS MOMMA! I am waaay too much of a control freak for that! And yes, these few paragraphs are copied from Best Benjamin Moore Paint Colours for Girls Rooms – I can only be so sharp and witty you know! So what do you do when you and baby-boo are at odds over paint colours? You read this….Tips for choosing paint colours with your kids for their bedroom… Tip 1 DO NOT let them pick the colour they want – they are usually colour ninjas Ask them to tell you 2 different colours that they would like on their
- I like this DIY headboard. Easy to have the board cut to the right size at Home Depot, almost as easy to cover as the kitchen chairs. Wouldnt even have to mount it to the frame, could just mount some D-rings to the back and hang it from the wall on either side of the window like a picture frame.
- We’re back with our talented group of 10 blogger besties to share June’s themed hop. Head on over to their blogs to see and save their projects after viewing mine! Last month’s hop theme was CITRUS, so many cute ideas! Pin this collage below, and make sure you come back on the 10th each month!Continue Reading →
- Beach pebbles and seashells (Abalone and other pearled shells) hand selected on the central coast of California assembled into a collage on a glass background only, framed in a 5×7 chocolate brown natural wood frame. This piece would complement any color palate in the home, the clear glass allows for the wall color to be the back drop color in the frame.