Photo via: flaxandtwine.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Finger knitting is a perfect family project. We love to work on finger knitting (and other projects!) while we listen to audiobooks or read alouds. Its one of the easiest projects you can do – all you need are your fingers and some yarn (and youll need some scissors to cut the yarn when youve finished your creation). A few years ago TJ and I made simple finger knit scarves but I wanted to share the finger knitting instructions here because well be using that same basic technique to create other fun project ideas! So lets look at the first steps – finger knitting for beginners.
- Finger knit animal ears in thirty minutes or less!
- Beautiful DIY Finger Knit Rope Trivet Tutorial! Perfect easy Mothers Day gift! http://www.flaxandtwine.com/2016/04/finger-knit-rope-trivet/?utm_campaign=coschedule&utm_source=pinterest&utm_medium=anne%20weil%20%7C%20flax%20and%20twine&utm_content=DIY%20Finger%20Knit%20Rope%20Trivet%20Tutorial
- Finger knit snakes from Finger Knitting Fun, by VIckie Howell Photography by @coryryan
- Portable Low Cost DIY Solar Panel Setup! This $150 – $200 solar project is a great addition to the camping and road trip arsenal. Parts are readily available at your local hardware store or Canadian Tire. It takes an hour or two to build and the electrical is very simple so even the least handyman person can build one with ease.
- View All Pages Prev1 of 8Next If you are planning a bathroom makeover using black and white floor tile, this list will give you some inspiration and provides the sources for the tiles. Of all of the new elements that I put in my master bathroom makeover, there are 2 things that I have had all kinds of questions and comments about. The first is the zebra stencil on the walls (I will be doing a post on how to do that). The second is the black and white floor tile. While I loved the floor tiles the second I saw them, I didn’t realize everyone else would love them as much as I do! Although I probably shouldn’t be surprised since black and white is a very classic color combination that goes with pretty much every style. When I was going through the process of picking the tiles, I actually saw quite a few different patterns that I liked before I settled on the one I chose. With all of the interest, I thought I would share some of those other inspiration pictures (and tile options) that I looked at. Keep reading to see the stunning ways that black and white floor tile was used in these beautiful bathrooms. Prev1 of 8Next Have comments or questions on these bathrooms with black and white floor tile? Tell us in the section below. View All Pages You Might Also Like
- Find more finger knitting on www.tricotin.com ! Visitez www.tricotin.com pour découvrir le tricodoigt. Find more hanspun wild things on www.tricotin.com ! Visitez www.tricotin.com pour découvrir le filage du XXIe siècle !
- Improve your boring old light fixtures with this DIY chandelier tutorial. It only takes an hour to turn your fixtures from drab to fab! diy chandelier
- You can make this yummy bread in an hour! Its so easy, my little son and I baked it together. Now you can impress your guests with homemade, warm bread.
- The hour just got happier with this pomegranate sparkling martini. Get the recipe here.
- A simple knitting pattern for total beginners or experts alike. How to knit a Hudsons Bay blanket inspired pillow. Classic cabin look with stripes of blue, yellow, red and green. Makes a lumbar sized pillow. Free.
- Make a (little) bit of extra rod-space by hanging scarves etc. on the inside of the doors. | 25 Brilliant Lifehacks For Your Tiny Closet