Photo via: cravingsomecreativity.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- It’s here! It is the big reveal day for my little girl’s modern farmhouse bedroom and I’m super excited to show you how it turned out! After 6 weeks of preparation, planning, dreaming, shopping, and lots of DIY projects – her bedroom is finished. I’m loving how everything came together, and she’s pretty smitten with it too! When she first walked in she genuinely said “Wow, I love it! It’s soo beautiful. Thanks Mommy!” Um .. heart melted 🙂 Participating in the One Room Challenge with Calling It Home this spring has been so fun. I’ll definitely be joining in again in the near future! If you can remember back to week 1, I was pretty much starting with a blank slate. There wasn’t much in her room to get excited about and it had tons of potential (you know, the nice way of saying that it reallly needed some improvement) 😉 The lack of color, texture, and interest really led me to dream big and have a fun time planning out the space. And the 6 week deadline meant that I couldn’t procrastinate on this project – which I may or may not be known to do. Accountability can …
- Week 4 of One Room Challenge and Tips to Successfully Reupholster a Chair and add decorative nail head trim. The perfect diy to update your home decor.
- Facebook Pinterest 10 Twitter Tumblr StumbleUpon 1 Welcome to my kitchen makeover series for the One Room Challenge! For the month of April we will be sharing our makeover journey along with all the other challengers who link up with Calling it Home Blog. We get 6 weeks to completely renovate or makeover one room in our homes. Don’t forget to see them all for even more inspiration! As some of my readers may know, my husband and I just bought our first home this last February. For those who are n
- The Learner Observer – One Room Challenge: Laundry Room (Week 6 Final Reveal!) – The Learner Observer
- 15. If you have a small room, you should definitely try storing as much as you can under the bed. Make it more organized by getting a shelf unit like this one.
- The Best Paint Colours (and accents) for Boys Rooms Whenever I have clients with kids there is often a struggle between what the kid wants and what the parent wants. The kids often gravitate towards colours in the ‘primary’ – aka ‘visual punch in the face’ range (blue/red/yellow), where as Moms lean towards the softer more subtle versions of these colours. And of course, there is the odd brave parent who lets their kids pick their own colours – bless their hearts. NOT THIS MOMMA! I am waaay too much of a control freak for that! And yes, these few paragraphs are copied from Best Benjamin Moore Paint Colours for Girls Rooms – I can only be so sharp and witty you know! So what do you do when you and baby-boo are at odds over paint colours? You read this….Tips for choosing paint colours with your kids for their bedroom… Tip 1 DO NOT let them pick the colour they want – they are usually colour ninjas Ask them to tell you 2 different colours that they would like on their
- It has been a couple months since the Spring One Room Challenge™ and I am feeling nostalgic about my first ORC experience! So I decided to take you all on a walk down “memory lane” and share with ya’ll my favorite room reveals from April’s ORC! If you have never heard of the One Room …
- Living room makeover as part of the One Room Challenge. In 6 weeks this space was transformed by DIY furniture, a ceiling makeover, & colorful accessories!
- The One Room Challenge Full Reveal is finally here! After six weeks, all of the pieces of the puzzle have come together and I hope you love the results.
- Join me on this ten week organizing challenge with a plan to get your entire house organized in ten weeks going room by room to purge and organize.
- Handmade wood quilt block design. Made of weathered gray barn wood. Triangles and squares cut from old wooden doors with chipped vintage cracked off white paint. This reclaimed wood wall art is a one of a kind. It cannot be reproduced. The design is one of mine that I have been using for more than 30 years in art and woodworking. Colors are natural dark brown wood colors and darker grays that fade into lighter shades, give the entire piece a great, unique look. Also a few of the ones with nail holes also has some rust around those areas giving it a unique look. The gray Triangles are played off of the vintage off white cracked and chipped painted Triangles cut from the doors. There are squares in each corner that are cut from the gray weathered wood and dark brown barn wood. Surounding the artwork is is a strip of light gray weathered board, that really enhances the whole piece. I also have a natural wood colored lath piece framing the art work. The size is 17.25 square. This is 1 of 1 and is ready to ship. Making a wonderful gift fo anyone for any ocassion. It is bright and cherry yet looks rustic, country and shabby chic. Would be a great conversation piece. It is signed and dated on the back. It will ship usps priority 3-5 business days after purchasing. We will send the tracking order and date of arrival to you the evening that it ships. Thank you for visiting our handmade reclaimed wood wall art shop at Past Reclaimed for you quality handmade original reclaimed wood wall art, wood quilt blocks and headboards. https://PastReclaimed.etsy.com
- Its reveal day for the Spring 2017 edition of the One Room Challenge and were so proud to share the beach themed bathroom ideas in our Graystone Beach coastal cottage bathroom remodel!