Photo via: littlehouseoffour.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Aqua Watercolor Boho Duvet Cover
- The Best Paint Colours (and accents) for Boys Rooms Whenever I have clients with kids there is often a struggle between what the kid wants and what the parent wants. The kids often gravitate towards colours in the ‘primary’ – aka ‘visual punch in the face’ range (blue/red/yellow), where as Moms lean towards the softer more subtle versions of these colours. And of course, there is the odd brave parent who lets their kids pick their own colours – bless their hearts. NOT THIS MOMMA! I am waaay too much of a control freak for that! And yes, these few paragraphs are copied from Best Benjamin Moore Paint Colours for Girls Rooms – I can only be so sharp and witty you know! So what do you do when you and baby-boo are at odds over paint colours? You read this….Tips for choosing paint colours with your kids for their bedroom… Tip 1 DO NOT let them pick the colour they want – they are usually colour ninjas Ask them to tell you 2 different colours that they would like on their
- Mosquito Repelling Container Garden Recipe – This recipe was created for a location that gets at least 6-8 hours of sun a day. The plants will grow big and wild in the container, they will flower at different times, and have many different textures of fol
- Make a splash in Scarlets Rio Red real swim-able mermaid tail. For the complete mermaid transformation get the Mermaid Essentials Gift Bundle. finfun mermaids mermaidtail
- Love this idea for a DIY – use different sized canvases to create a piece of art. I feel like I could create something like this for less than $289…World Map Urban Watercolor II 8 Panel Sectional Wall Art on @HauteLook
- Being a renter myself the constant challenge to decorate your home is one I know well. Temporary furniture, textures walls and ugly carpets are just some of the hardships we have to overcome to create…
- cozy textures and colors / dear lillie
- Bedroom inspiration for a great and pink Blush scheme with copper, textures and coloured cushion in grey, pink and pattern. Amazing artwork above the bed.
- Predominantly white spaces create an airy and modern environment. Accomplish this on-trend minimalist look by adding contrasting details or by choosing all-light decor. Pairing subtly different whites highlights textures and creates a luxurious and inviting space. Click to explore our white decor and start transforming your home.
- Bright and White, even at night! I love the brightness white textures bring to a space, day or night. Pillows, throws and accessories from HomeGoods. Sponsored Pin.
- A modern eclectic farmhouse covered patio outdoor space. Perfect for the warmer months, cozy with textures and lots of patterns. Stenciled patio.
- Love that fixer upper style? Neutral master bedroom and guest room bedding is timeless. This tan and white stripe duvet screams fixer upper style. Add your linen stripes, cable knit textures, and white frills + ruffles. Our neutral farmhouse home bedding