Photo via: airbnb.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Décoration salle de bain : quand les flacons deviennent éléments design – Marie Claire Maison
- As you probably have noticed around here, I am totally digging the kitty cat trend right now. Maybe it’s because I now have Claire?! What little one doesn’t like kitties? When I realized this was an emerging party theme, I couldn’t help but share some of my all-time favorite discoveries. PS. How fun are these …
- ideas when hanging pictures – and I am going to keep this nearby for the next few months while figuring out how to add pictures to yards of bare walls in dining room, fireplace room and hall. Thanks, Marie!
- You can make this yummy bread in an hour! Its so easy, my little son and I baked it together. Now you can impress your guests with homemade, warm bread.
- Sam here from Thrive 360 Living. I’m excited to share with you a special space in our home that has become a favorite creative area for my son. While I love crafting with my son at our kitchen table, it was important for me to make a creative space for him that’s all his own now that he’s getting older. I had three goals in mind when creating his space, which I’ll share with you below to help you create your own craft space.
- Creative DIY Mothers Day Gifts Ideas – Macrame Hammock – Thoughtful Homemade Gifts for Mom. Handmade Ideas from Daughter, Son, Kids, Teens or Baby – Unique, Easy, Cheap Do It Yourself Crafts To Make for Mothers Day, complete with tutorials and instructions http://diyjoy.com/diy-mothers-day-gift-ideas
- Découvrez la nouvelle collection meubles & décoration Maisons du Monde. 7 styles et plus de 1700 nouveautés : canapé, luminaire, déco murale, idées déco…
- DIY book ledge/ shallow bookcase for our sons nursery. It is a budget-friendly small-space solution for displaying beautiful books.
- Running Medal holder and Running Race bib Holder – Celebrate Every Mile @Mary Powers Powers Powers Powers Powers Powers Powers Powers Baum this reminded me of you 🙂
- A representative grouping of the animals, vegetables and minerals of a particular place can serve as shorthand for the place itself. See more DIY nature projects from Minneapolis photographer and blogger Mary Jo Hoffman:
- Learn how to create a luxurious DIY spa night at home with beauty blogger Ashley Brookes beauty tips and easy DIY beauty treatment recipes!
- Check out how to build a DIY wall organizer from old shutters @istandarddesign