Photo via: enzasbargains.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Let Your True Colors Shine Through Like a Rainbow wooden sign is a great art piece for a kids room, a craft room, a classroom, a birthday party, or any space that needs a little color or inspiration! Measures approximately 5 x 7 x 3/4 and is also available on a 6.5 x 9.5 plaque for $15. Select the size in the drop down menu. Please message me, if you are interested a size larger than those two options. MADE TO ORDER: —————————————————————- -Every sign is hand-painted, so each one will vary slightly from the last. -All signs will be sprayed with a sealer and have an unfinished back. -Each sign arrives ready to display with a saw-tooth hanger attached on the back. —————————————————————- Note: Items are made for indoor use only.
- Interested in setting up a fabulous reading nook in your home? Last year around this time MPMK put together an entire book week. We covered topics like how to find great books, how to celebrate with books, even how to craft with books, and – my favorite – how to set up a book nook. I thought I’d repost our finds …
- A vintage wagon is a creative and charming solution for storing books or games.
- Sam here from Thrive 360 Living. I’m excited to share with you a special space in our home that has become a favorite creative area for my son. While I love crafting with my son at our kitchen table, it was important for me to make a creative space for him that’s all his own now that he’s getting older. I had three goals in mind when creating his space, which I’ll share with you below to help you create your own craft space.
- Just because the rooms in your house are small, doesn’t mean they can’t look big. You can make any space look bigger by using these simple tricks. Transform your small rooms into an inviting, seemingly spacious home. These tips are perfect for anyone looking to sell their home 1. Lighting. It all starts with light. Lightness evokes space, while darkness …
- Creative people have a lot of art supplies! Here are some great way to store and organize those art supplies, from an acrylic painting artist herself.
- Predominantly white spaces create an airy and modern environment. Accomplish this on-trend minimalist look by adding contrasting details or by choosing all-light decor. Pairing subtly different whites highlights textures and creates a luxurious and inviting space. Click to explore our white decor and start transforming your home.
- Welcome in summer by decorating your yard like a modern fairy garden. Think.Make.Share, a blog from the Creative Studios at Hallmark is sharing all the details from the magical workshop with plenty of fairy garden house ideas. Its a great project you and your kids can do together!
- DIY book ledge/ shallow bookcase for our sons nursery. It is a budget-friendly small-space solution for displaying beautiful books.
- Its not difficult to give yourself a little extra space in a closet for storage and organization. All it takes is a few supplies, a helper, and an afternoon. Heres how to add DIY shelves in a closet!
- DIY Popsicle Stick Puzzles. A super cute craft activity to do with your kids this summer! PopsicleHero (spon)
- View All Pages Prev1 of 8Next If you are planning a bathroom makeover using black and white floor tile, this list will give you some inspiration and provides the sources for the tiles. Of all of the new elements that I put in my master bathroom makeover, there are 2 things that I have had all kinds of questions and comments about. The first is the zebra stencil on the walls (I will be doing a post on how to do that). The second is the black and white floor tile. While I loved the floor tiles the second I saw them, I didn’t realize everyone else would love them as much as I do! Although I probably shouldn’t be surprised since black and white is a very classic color combination that goes with pretty much every style. When I was going through the process of picking the tiles, I actually saw quite a few different patterns that I liked before I settled on the one I chose. With all of the interest, I thought I would share some of those other inspiration pictures (and tile options) that I looked at. Keep reading to see the stunning ways that black and white floor tile was used in these beautiful bathrooms. Prev1 of 8Next Have comments or questions on these bathrooms with black and white floor tile? Tell us in the section below. View All Pages You Might Also Like