Photo via: charlestoncrafted.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to Build a Rustic Barn Door – Charleston Crafted
- How to Budget for Home Renovations When You Are Househunting – Charleston Crafted
- Sam here from Thrive 360 Living. I’m excited to share with you a special space in our home that has become a favorite creative area for my son. While I love crafting with my son at our kitchen table, it was important for me to make a creative space for him that’s all his own now that he’s getting older. I had three goals in mind when creating his space, which I’ll share with you below to help you create your own craft space.
- Facebook Pinterest 10 Twitter Tumblr StumbleUpon 1 Welcome to my kitchen makeover series for the One Room Challenge! For the month of April we will be sharing our makeover journey along with all the other challengers who link up with Calling it Home Blog. We get 6 weeks to completely renovate or makeover one room in our homes. Don’t forget to see them all for even more inspiration! As some of my readers may know, my husband and I just bought our first home this last February. For those who are n
- Fall Wall Sconce, Individual Mason Jar Sconce, Flower Vase Mason Jar, Rustic Decor, Painted Mason Jar, Floral wall sconce. PRODUCT DESCRIPTION: Set of 3 Mason Jar/flower wall sconce. This wall sconce is a great addition to your home decor with beautiful fall colors!! These sets are perfect for any wall in your home, sure to add color to your office, kitchen or living room. Set shown is one of our antique white Fall sets. ♥ Bonus?! Each set can be used time and time again throughout the seas…
- 311311.6k Transitional Kitchen by Toronto General Contractors M-Squared Contracting Inc. Cabinets painted with Fieldstone Benjamin Moore Transitional Living Room by Dallas Home Builders TATUM BROWN CUSTOM HOMES Eider White Sherwin Williams The results are in from our reader … Continue reading →
- Looking for some cute holiday decor ideas that wont break the bank? Try one of these 4 Easy DIY Holiday Projects! Your home will be merry & bright!
- This gorgeous cookspace is the winner of our best kitchen redo in TOHs Search for Americas Best Remodel 2015 contest. See the story here.
- Rustic wood and wire baskets organizer. I made this for my kitchen, and it now holds all our dishtowels and handtowels. Easy and cheap country farmhouse decor DIY
- Cool DIY Room Decor Ideas in Red – Creative Home Decor, Wall Art and Bedroom Crafts to Accent Your Red Room – Creative Craft Projects and Quick Arts and Crafts Ideas for Teens and Adults – Easy Ways To Decorate on A Budget http://diyprojectsforteens.com/diy-room-decor-red
- Budget Friendly Classic White Kitchen Remodel- includes before pics, our remodel inspiration and sources for cabinets, flooring and backsplash at great prices!
- Upcycled Old Rake to Utensil Holder – an easy DIY craft for home decor in the kitchen . Love these colors!