Photo via: thesunnysideupblog.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I gave our bed a little refresh over the winter because, well, winter. Now that weve lived with everything for a few months and LOVE it all, Im spilling the details on that blog I write. My fave sources for practical things ( like mattress covers ) to splurges ( like linen sheets ) are included. Happy Friday!
- EASY! Make a bright garland of fresh marigolds in minutes with our step-by-step instructions.
- Winter Simplicity Vignette by IlluminateSpace on Etsy https://www.etsy.com/listing/485088530/winter-simplicity-vignette
- Winter wreath
- Succulents can make great house plants during the winter because they require little watering but add greenery to your home. Learn how to care for one indoors with this guide, courtesy of Succulents and Sunshine.
- These indoor plants are perfect for when the days get shorter and shorter. Courtesy of Balcony Garden Web, these 17 indoor plants require little sunlight and are a great way to liven up a home during winter.
- mommo design: WINTER VILLAGES
- Post sponsored my Minted. Love these ideas for winter wall art and Christmas gifts
- DIY Indoor Hanging Herb Garden // Learn how to make an easy, budget-friendly hanging herb garden for your window. It will make your house prettier and fill your gardening void during winter months.
- 16 Likes, 1 Comments – @interiorsofinsta on Instagram: “interior inspiration home cosy greyscale shabbyhome shabbychicdecor winter bedroom…”
- Keep it simple this winter with minimal DIY wreath ideas so easy that anyone can make them. Pretty enough to leave up until spring!
- Diary of a Quilter – a quilt blog: The Start of Winter Sewing