Photo via: bhg.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- With parties and play dates being scheduled and plans to update the outdoor space, why not combined them together to make something amazing for the entire family? via hgtv Imagine a garden you love to
- Treehouse | Playhouse | Kids Outdoor Play Area | www.madewithHAPPY.com
- A simple rope and hula hoop activity added to your oudoor play space encourages imaginative play and provides opportunity for gross-motor development
- Kids play balls and a cake pan from the dollar store! Bring in the Holidays with these GIANT CHRISTMAS ORNAMENTS for your home! How to Make Your Own Huge Outdoor Christmas Ornaments (Easy video tutorial)
- Tips to Create a Seasonal Outdoor Living Space with Firepit on a Budget! http://fancyshanty.com/outdoor-living-space-with-firepit-on-a-budget/?utm_campaign=coschedule&utm_source=pinterest&utm_medium=Fancy%20Shanty%C2%AE&utm_content=Create%20a%20Seasonal%20Outdoor%20Living%20Space%20with%20Firepit%20on%20a%20Budget
- Come and tour this beautiful lake front summer deck and get awesome inspiration for dressing up your own outdoor space
- DIY Table Top Fire Bowls! • Check out these wonderful table top fire bowl projects! Easy…. and they look great in any garden or outdoor space!!
- The pets are lovely and they need a special place in the home when they are taken to home, so here is an idea for the sensitive kind of pet that is hen. This is easy to create and it doesn’t occupy the space in the home because it is for the outdoor placement.
- Add style and structure to your outdoor space without breaking the bank with these DIY walkway ideas to DIY before summer begins!
- Think having a fancy yard is only for rich people? Think again! While you might not be able to afford a professional landscaper, theres no reason you cant still create an outdoor space you adore, and summer is the perfect time to start! Dont miss these great tips for how to have a beautiful yard on a budget!
- A modern eclectic farmhouse covered patio outdoor space. Perfect for the warmer months, cozy with textures and lots of patterns. Stenciled patio.
- Update Your Outdoor Living Space | Doormats, Pillows, and Planters http://thetripletfarm.com/2017/04/03/update-outdoor-living-space-mats-pillows-and-planters/ Yesterday we spent the afternoon spring cleaning our yard. We picked up sticks and trash (seriously, please dont litter) with of help from the kids. And we also spread more than 40 bags of mulch …