Photo via: thegardenglove.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- There’s something about looking at string lights that is very soothing and relaxing. Maybe it’s because of the low, twinkly light, maybe it’s because they give off an aura of coziness, or maybe it’s because they are often accompanied by lots of blankets and cute pillows and other aesthetically pleasing decorations – but whatever it is, string lights have a magical vibe to them that makes them the perfect piece of room decor.
- DIY Hanging Mason Jar String Lights Instruction – DIY Christmas Mason Jar Lighting Craft Ideas
- DIY Bathroom Decor Ideas for Teens – Best Creative, Cool Bath Decorations and Accessories for Teenagers – Easy, Cheap, Cute and Quick Craft Projects That Are Fun To Make. Easy to Follow Step by Step Tutorials http://diyprojectsforteens.com/diy-bathroom-decor-teens
- Poufs!! DIY Projects • Learn how to make Poufs! • Ideas and Tutorials!
- DIY Projects with Pipe! • Great Ideas and Tutorials!
- 16 DIY Headboard Projects • Tons of Ideas and Tutorials!
- Do It Yourself Floors • Great ideas, projects and tutorials! • You too can learn how to DIY floors. Its easier than you think with these great tutorials!
- DIY Murphy Beds! • Tons of ideas and tutorials! • Browse this post and pick one of these murphy bed projects!
- DIY Rustic Headboards • A round-up of wonderful ideas and projects with tutorials!
- How to Hang Patio String Lights
- 7 Unexpected Ways to Use String Lights
- She wraps string lights around a cylinder and wait until you see what she does on her front porch!