Photo via: domesticimperfection.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- OMG – I love this project! I did doors on a cabinet – beyond awesome! On this photo from lemontreecreation…: she stained wooden boards with a dark stain – placed doormat on top – then sprayed over all with 4 light coats of creamy colored paint – letting dry between coats. Make sure you get the paint into all the openings. Do not move mat until it is completely dry or it will smear. When you remove it the stained wood that…
- The Best Paint Colours (and accents) for Boys Rooms Whenever I have clients with kids there is often a struggle between what the kid wants and what the parent wants. The kids often gravitate towards colours in the ‘primary’ – aka ‘visual punch in the face’ range (blue/red/yellow), where as Moms lean towards the softer more subtle versions of these colours. And of course, there is the odd brave parent who lets their kids pick their own colours – bless their hearts. NOT THIS MOMMA! I am waaay too much of a control freak for that! And yes, these few paragraphs are copied from Best Benjamin Moore Paint Colours for Girls Rooms – I can only be so sharp and witty you know! So what do you do when you and baby-boo are at odds over paint colours? You read this….Tips for choosing paint colours with your kids for their bedroom… Tip 1 DO NOT let them pick the colour they want – they are usually colour ninjas Ask them to tell you 2 different colours that they would like on their
- walnut stain, then paint, then sand, then stain again
- Minwax Dark Walnut Stain on top; Annie Sloan Old White Chalk Paint for the rest then wax; Rustoleum Antique Bronze on hardware
- View All Pages Prev1 of 8Next If you are planning a bathroom makeover using black and white floor tile, this list will give you some inspiration and provides the sources for the tiles. Of all of the new elements that I put in my master bathroom makeover, there are 2 things that I have had all kinds of questions and comments about. The first is the zebra stencil on the walls (I will be doing a post on how to do that). The second is the black and white floor tile. While I loved the floor tiles the second I saw them, I didn’t realize everyone else would love them as much as I do! Although I probably shouldn’t be surprised since black and white is a very classic color combination that goes with pretty much every style. When I was going through the process of picking the tiles, I actually saw quite a few different patterns that I liked before I settled on the one I chose. With all of the interest, I thought I would share some of those other inspiration pictures (and tile options) that I looked at. Keep reading to see the stunning ways that black and white floor tile was used in these beautiful bathrooms. Prev1 of 8Next Have comments or questions on these bathrooms with black and white floor tile? Tell us in the section below. View All Pages You Might Also Like
- Dont fork over your hard-earned cash on expensive wallpaper! With a stencil and some elbow grease you can easily make your own that will look 10 times better than the wallpaper version. See the DIY here: http://knockoffdecor.com/stenciled-damask-wallpaper/
- Wooden crate for blankets. You can get these at Michaels for cheap, then stain and add handles. – good use for those 40% off coupons
- for a table top. do different colors then stain it!
- The color is called Gray Tabby and I sealed it with minwaxs provincial stain. I measured and taped off the stripes onto the back with blue painters tape. Then after some heavy distressing, I applied a thick coat of stain. Im in love.
- Cheap flooring DIY idea using ply wood cut the same width and 3 different lengths, then attaching them to the floor, giving them a light sand down, and staining them with water based stain to make a beautiful wood floor for cheap!
- DIY Home Decor | Add pizzazz to a lampshade by using a cardstock stencil to spray paint gold polka dots. This would be a very inexpensive update!
- How to paint furniture. Turn an old cabinet into a toy box. DIY toy box. Chalk paint recipe. Stencil.