Photo via: kotipalapeli.blogspot.com.au
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Here are 8 creative ways to decorate and add a little farmhouse flair to your home with vintage wooden crates.
- Pink and White TuTu Cute Ballerina Themed Personalized Wooden Letters for Nursery, Bedroom, or Party | Unique and Chic Creations custom hand painted letters for childrens rooms and nurseries | baby girls room, little girls room, ballerina room, cute kids room ideas, cute kids room, baby nursery, nursery decor, pink nursery, baby girl nursery, ballet, pointe shoes, ballerina, baby ballerina, baby shower gift idea
- Handmade wood quilt block design. Made of weathered gray barn wood. Triangles and squares cut from old wooden doors with chipped vintage cracked off white paint. This reclaimed wood wall art is a one of a kind. It cannot be reproduced. The design is one of mine that I have been using for more than 30 years in art and woodworking. Colors are natural dark brown wood colors and darker grays that fade into lighter shades, give the entire piece a great, unique look. Also a few of the ones with nail holes also has some rust around those areas giving it a unique look. The gray Triangles are played off of the vintage off white cracked and chipped painted Triangles cut from the doors. There are squares in each corner that are cut from the gray weathered wood and dark brown barn wood. Surounding the artwork is is a strip of light gray weathered board, that really enhances the whole piece. I also have a natural wood colored lath piece framing the art work. The size is 17.25 square. This is 1 of 1 and is ready to ship. Making a wonderful gift fo anyone for any ocassion. It is bright and cherry yet looks rustic, country and shabby chic. Would be a great conversation piece. It is signed and dated on the back. It will ship usps priority 3-5 business days after purchasing. We will send the tracking order and date of arrival to you the evening that it ships. Thank you for visiting our handmade reclaimed wood wall art shop at Past Reclaimed for you quality handmade original reclaimed wood wall art, wood quilt blocks and headboards. https://PastReclaimed.etsy.com
- Dot painted rock.
- Paint crates in pastel colors and hang for storage space! More storage ideas on Dagmars Home, DagmarBleasdale.com
- Stacked up wood crates for shelves. Need this for the new house. Any ideas on where to get crates like this?
- A bakers rack adds extra storage space in the kitchen and wall-mounted crates keep tabletop necessities close at hand
- awesome Gable Lane Crates by http://www.best99-home-decorpictures.us/home-decor/gable-lane-crates/
- DIY Ideas for Your Entry – Entryway Pallets and Crates Organizer – Cool and Creative Home Decor or Entryway and Hall. Modern, Rustic and Classic Decor on a Budget. Impress House Guests and Fall in Love With These DIY Furniture and Wall Art Ideas http://diyjoy.com/diy-home-decor-entry
- Be Creative: DIY Home Decor Ideas DIY Décor: How To Customize A Wooden Storage Crate
- Place sticker letters on wooden sign, paint, then peel off stickers. Much easier than handwriting! This tip is worth millions!! Love it!
- Get your backyard ready for spring with this easy deck staining tutorial from BEHR Paint. Learn how to prepare your wooden surface before applying the stain to get even and long-lasting coverage. You can also use Deckover to create a mildew-resistant, no-slip coating that will protect your outdoor surfaces for years to come.