Photo via: homerenovationindelhi.wordpress.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- One Beginners Tips to Another! I let my intimidation over using Annie Sloan Chalk Paint keep me from exploring the medium for way too long. Now, Im eager to empower others to give it a go. Its SO much easier than you think it is!
- Do It Yourself Floors • Great ideas, projects and tutorials! • You too can learn how to DIY floors. Its easier than you think with these great tutorials!
- Place sticker letters on wooden sign, paint, then peel off stickers. Much easier than handwriting! This tip is worth millions!! Love it!
- The Best Paint Colours (and accents) for Boys Rooms Whenever I have clients with kids there is often a struggle between what the kid wants and what the parent wants. The kids often gravitate towards colours in the ‘primary’ – aka ‘visual punch in the face’ range (blue/red/yellow), where as Moms lean towards the softer more subtle versions of these colours. And of course, there is the odd brave parent who lets their kids pick their own colours – bless their hearts. NOT THIS MOMMA! I am waaay too much of a control freak for that! And yes, these few paragraphs are copied from Best Benjamin Moore Paint Colours for Girls Rooms – I can only be so sharp and witty you know! So what do you do when you and baby-boo are at odds over paint colours? You read this….Tips for choosing paint colours with your kids for their bedroom… Tip 1 DO NOT let them pick the colour they want – they are usually colour ninjas Ask them to tell you 2 different colours that they would like on their
- Doing Laundry is Easier than Ever with Tide® PODS™ Plus Downy® | Coupon Mamacita AD
- Handmade wood quilt block design. Made of weathered gray barn wood. Triangles and squares cut from old wooden doors with chipped vintage cracked off white paint. This reclaimed wood wall art is a one of a kind. It cannot be reproduced. The design is one of mine that I have been using for more than 30 years in art and woodworking. Colors are natural dark brown wood colors and darker grays that fade into lighter shades, give the entire piece a great, unique look. Also a few of the ones with nail holes also has some rust around those areas giving it a unique look. The gray Triangles are played off of the vintage off white cracked and chipped painted Triangles cut from the doors. There are squares in each corner that are cut from the gray weathered wood and dark brown barn wood. Surounding the artwork is is a strip of light gray weathered board, that really enhances the whole piece. I also have a natural wood colored lath piece framing the art work. The size is 17.25 square. This is 1 of 1 and is ready to ship. Making a wonderful gift fo anyone for any ocassion. It is bright and cherry yet looks rustic, country and shabby chic. Would be a great conversation piece. It is signed and dated on the back. It will ship usps priority 3-5 business days after purchasing. We will send the tracking order and date of arrival to you the evening that it ships. Thank you for visiting our handmade reclaimed wood wall art shop at Past Reclaimed for you quality handmade original reclaimed wood wall art, wood quilt blocks and headboards. https://PastReclaimed.etsy.com
- I built a waterpark in my front yard! The homemade water slide is so much easier than it looks. Use PVC pipe to make a sprinkler and put down some thick plastic. Love that the water pools at the bottom for more SPLASH! Come see all the fun water activities.
- painted paneling makeover. My mom needs this. Id offer to paint it just to cover those ugly walls in the every room.
- DIY Radiator Cover Tutorial – this is easier than I realized! So great to add extra shelf/counter space to a room.
- Dont fork over your hard-earned cash on expensive wallpaper! With a stencil and some elbow grease you can easily make your own that will look 10 times better than the wallpaper version. See the DIY here: http://knockoffdecor.com/stenciled-damask-wallpaper/
- If you are looking for that thing, it means you have to follow window covering ideas below. As you already known there are many kinds of window …
- BubbleWrap insulation: Use bubble wrap on windows for two three+ years now, and Im amazed how quick and easy it is. This year, we are even covering the windows in the guest room — we just take the bubble wrap down when guests come, and put it back up when they leave — 15 seconds a window.