Photo via: amazon.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Pallet Painting Party
- Rustic farmhouse industrial bathroom featuring pallet shelves with pipe support, barn wood framed mirror, oak plank laminate counter tops and farmhouse decor.
- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me, Philippians 4:13 on reclaimed pallet wood sign. Size: Item measures 16×20 Colors: Board is antique white Lettering is a dark walnut stain Board is sanded around the edges and distressed for a vintage look. Board is sealed with a clear, flat finish and back is left unfinished. Item comes ready to hang
- Add style and structure to your outdoor space without breaking the bank with these DIY walkway ideas to DIY before summer begins!
- This extra large monogram planter will add some beautiful color to your front walkway! Built with cedar to withstand watering and weathering, plus you can easily re-plant when this seasons blooms are done.
- Disassemble wood pallet boards, apply various paints and stains, reassemble, add sturdy legs and you have a fashionable and eye-catching new piece for your home!
- Wooden ironing board made into a wall hanging and light.
- marble + wood cheese board tray DIY – great handmade hostess gift idea
- Flat, plain baseboards – 7 1/2 in. Plus, board and batten!
- 10 Antique Cutting Board Printable Patterns. Print your favorite shapes for free and learn how to make an antique cutting board.
- How to Make a Giant Peg Board at GingerSnapCrafts.com gingersnapcrafts craft storage @wermemorykeepers Albums Made Easy Storage
- Birthday party board using liquid chalk pens.