Photo via: amazon.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Pallet Painting Party
- Rustic farmhouse industrial bathroom featuring pallet shelves with pipe support, barn wood framed mirror, oak plank laminate counter tops and farmhouse decor.
- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me, Philippians 4:13 on reclaimed pallet wood sign. Size: Item measures 16×20 Colors: Board is antique white Lettering is a dark walnut stain Board is sanded around the edges and distressed for a vintage look. Board is sealed with a clear, flat finish and back is left unfinished. Item comes ready to hang
- In the battle for first-place Pin of the Week, this simple fix for walkway repair won out over tons of beauty images. Get the how-to here.
- A glazed walkway opens up the side of a house. Works really well to extend a terrace.
- Add style and structure to your outdoor space without breaking the bank with these DIY walkway ideas to DIY before summer begins!
- This extra large monogram planter will add some beautiful color to your front walkway! Built with cedar to withstand watering and weathering, plus you can easily re-plant when this seasons blooms are done.
- This extra large monogram planter will add some beautiful color to your front walkway! Built with cedar to withstand watering and weathering, plus you can easily re-plant when this seasons blooms are done. Tutorial from Ellery Designs on Remodelaholic.co
- Disassemble wood pallet boards, apply various paints and stains, reassemble, add sturdy legs and you have a fashionable and eye-catching new piece for your home!
- DIY square board and batten wall treatment. Great way to add character to hallways and big boring walls!
- Fun, Junky Message Board http://bec4-beyondthepicketfence.blogspot.com/2014/04/fun-junky-message-board.html
- Flat, plain baseboards – 7 1/2 in. Plus, board and batten!