Photo via: feeds.feedblitz.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Rustic farmhouse industrial bathroom featuring pallet shelves with pipe support, barn wood framed mirror, oak plank laminate counter tops and farmhouse decor.
- Bench is a furniture piece on which almost 3 to 4 individuals can sit for a gossip session or enjoying a tea party, so it is better to place a bench instead of the separate chairs of the space is less where the seating arrangement is required. The separate chairs occupy much space and every single chair needs a specific amount of money to be invested for seating for 4 individuals, so bench is better and it can be created at home with the wood pallets. The DIY recycled wood pallet bench plan is e
- Our top 20 projects for 2016 include outdoor decor, pallet projects, furniture painting tips, Ikea hacks and more! Unique and Easy DIY projects for everyone
- Happy Fall Yall painted pallet for your front porch! This is an adorable idea for your harvest themed decorations. More DIY projects and painting tips at http://theMagicBrushinc.com
- Make this Pallet-style Large Serving tray for free from scrap wood or buy new wood to build it for around $10. This pretty pallet projects DIY Serving Tray is great for backyard BBQs, picnics, beach trips, and pool parties.
- Disassemble wood pallet boards, apply various paints and stains, reassemble, add sturdy legs and you have a fashionable and eye-catching new piece for your home!
- Upcycled Painted Pallet and Concrete Table
- Cheap shelf, remove pressboard and replace with painted pallet wood. Love the colors :]
- DIY Painted Lawn Stars Tutorial – 17 Show-Stopping 4th of July Party Decorations | GleamItUp
- This hand-painted, wood sign comes with a statement of fact; Life IS better in the Country. It would look great in your kitchen, dining room or anywhere you want rustic home decor or traditional country decor. This wall sign measures approximately 11×14. The sign is made with reclaimed pallet boards colored to any color you would like with a very thin paint wash so that the wood shows through. Please note what color you would like in the notes. All of my creations are made of reclaimed pallet boards. They are hand-painted with happiness and love. All creations are made after they are ordered. Although I try to duplicate original as closely as possible, there may be slight variations because no two boards are identical. Creations may vary in size by 1/2 to 1 either way. If you would like to personalize this creation with a particular color or wording, I would be happy to accommodate as much as possible. This design can also be made into different sizes. Please feel free to contact me with any questions that you may have.
- This post contains affiliate links. If purchased, I will receive a commission. Last but not least, my very favorite detail from our End of Summer Party! We loved the Metallic Confetti Tumblers from our Summer party so much that we just had to make some more. Again we went with Martha Stewart’s glass paint collection, but this time we tried the “Frost” paint. It is an awesome product and we’re so happy with how these turned out! Materials: Glass tumblers, rubbing alcohol, painter’s tape, a foam pouncer, and Martha Stewart Craft’s Translucent Frost Glass Paint (we used Beach Glass!) One or more of the supplies listed contain affiliate links. If purchased, I will receive a commission. What to do: 1. Using rubbing alcohol and a paper
- diy pallet front deck