Photo via: canadianfamily.ca
You may also be interested in 🙂
- tissue paper flowers! Spring cant come soon enough
- DIY Bathroom Decor Ideas for Teens – Best Creative, Cool Bath Decorations and Accessories for Teenagers – Easy, Cheap, Cute and Quick Craft Projects That Are Fun To Make. Easy to Follow Step by Step Tutorials http://diyprojectsforteens.com/diy-bathroom-decor-teens
- Cool DIY Room Decor Ideas in Red – Creative Home Decor, Wall Art and Bedroom Crafts to Accent Your Red Room – Creative Craft Projects and Quick Arts and Crafts Ideas for Teens and Adults – Easy Ways To Decorate on A Budget http://diyprojectsforteens.com/diy-room-decor-red
- This was made from a cracker box. Super cheap, easy and just in time for spring!
- Faux Leather Technique for Paper – Learn Something New! – The Graphics Fairy. Such a fun DIY Craft idea!
- Cool Things to Make With Leftover Wrapping Paper – Easy Crafts, Fun DIY Projects, Gifts and DIY Home Decor Ideas – Dont Trash The Christmas Wrapping Paper and Learn How To Make These Awesome Ideas Instead – Creative Craft Ideas for Teens, Tweens, Teenagers, Boys and Girls http://diyprojectsforteens.com/diy-projects-wrapping-paper
- two dressers made into an island – this would be good for a craft room
- DIY coastal / beach decor is as easy as raiding your recycling bin and repurposing your glass bottles and jars! Special spray paints and frost etch effect paint transform them into stunning, gorgeous sea glass bottles! Super easy DIY upcycle craft project that anyone can do and the results are stunning- perfect way to celebrate summer! SadieSeasongoods / www.sadieseasongoods.com
- The Best Paint Colours (and accents) for Boys Rooms Whenever I have clients with kids there is often a struggle between what the kid wants and what the parent wants. The kids often gravitate towards colours in the ‘primary’ – aka ‘visual punch in the face’ range (blue/red/yellow), where as Moms lean towards the softer more subtle versions of these colours. And of course, there is the odd brave parent who lets their kids pick their own colours – bless their hearts. NOT THIS MOMMA! I am waaay too much of a control freak for that! And yes, these few paragraphs are copied from Best Benjamin Moore Paint Colours for Girls Rooms – I can only be so sharp and witty you know! So what do you do when you and baby-boo are at odds over paint colours? You read this….Tips for choosing paint colours with your kids for their bedroom… Tip 1 DO NOT let them pick the colour they want – they are usually colour ninjas Ask them to tell you 2 different colours that they would like on their
- Towel storage made of decoupaged tin cans | Fashion, crafts and moreFashion, crafts and more
- How to frost a cake with a paper towel and make it look like fondant
- Learn how to make easy DIY sea glass lanterns. This is a great way to upcycle empty glass jars into beautiful home decor craft!