Photo via: gottapixel.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The most organised craft supply drawer EVER by Stephanie Lynne as part of the Michaels Makers Program! 15 Stunning Craft Storage Ideas You Will Want To Steal
- DIY Bohemian Macrame Plant Hanger – Supply List
- Simple Patriotic Decor Project – Create this easy, inexpensive project to add a little more red, white and blue to your summer decor. Click through for supply list and instructions.
- Plank wall stained in Minwax classic gray. This is an easy and inexpensive project. Visit your local hardware or lumber supply store. www.kbchome.ca
- Are you looking for a fun arts and craft idea to do with your kids? You will love this easy recipe on how to make your own homemade silly putty! On the last trip to the grocery store, I stopped by the kids art supply section and stumbled across this pink glitter glue (they had …
- Pegboard Organization and Display- Make your own giant pegboard to store office supplies, craft supplies, or cleaning supplies.
- Easy DIY tree bark candle holder for mini candles! Get all your crafting needs from candles to scissors at Walgreens.com.
- awesome 25 More Gorgeous Farmhouse Style Decoration Ideas | The Crafting Nook by…… by http://www.best100homedecorpictures.club/decorating-ideas/25-more-gorgeous-farmhouse-style-decoration-ideas-the-crafting-nook-by/
- Some of you might be familiar with crafting, some of you might even consider yourselves crafty. Some of you, my dear friends, believe you arent crafty at all… but Ive seen you make things. Ive seen your creative gears moving. I know from many conversations, sometimes the problem with creativity is the “how do I …
- Do you know how to clean seashells the RIGHT way? Yes, there is a right way to clean seashells! This little trick is perfect for getting rid of the gunk and getting those seashells ready for crafting and displaying around the home! I just cant get enough
- Sam here from Thrive 360 Living. I’m excited to share with you a special space in our home that has become a favorite creative area for my son. While I love crafting with my son at our kitchen table, it was important for me to make a creative space for him that’s all his own now that he’s getting older. I had three goals in mind when creating his space, which I’ll share with you below to help you create your own craft space.
- If you have a few wine corks lying around, these DIY Wine Cork Crafts are for you! There’s just something about wine corks that makes them perfect for crafting. Go ahead, grab that bottle of corks you’ve been saving and get… Continue Reading →