Photo via: gottapixel.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The most organised craft supply drawer EVER by Stephanie Lynne as part of the Michaels Makers Program! 15 Stunning Craft Storage Ideas You Will Want To Steal
- Plank wall stained in Minwax classic gray. This is an easy and inexpensive project. Visit your local hardware or lumber supply store. www.kbchome.ca
- Simple Patriotic Decor Project – Create this easy, inexpensive project to add a little more red, white and blue to your summer decor. Click through for supply list and instructions.
- Are you looking for a fun arts and craft idea to do with your kids? You will love this easy recipe on how to make your own homemade silly putty! On the last trip to the grocery store, I stopped by the kids art supply section and stumbled across this pink glitter glue (they had …
- From Waverly and Butterick: fabric storage bins sewing pattern. Great for storing sewing patterns and crafting projects. B6362.
- Some of you might be familiar with crafting, some of you might even consider yourselves crafty. Some of you, my dear friends, believe you arent crafty at all… but Ive seen you make things. Ive seen your creative gears moving. I know from many conversations, sometimes the problem with creativity is the “how do I …
- Want to give your IKEA furniture a new look? With just paint see how you can transform your items into something new. DIY and crafting skills need not be at expert level, these hacks are beginner approved!
- 10 Fun Crafts to Make with Tree Branches. DIY, DIY clothing, sewing patterns, quick crafting, tutorials, DIY tutorials.
- Blue jeans, crafting, craft hacks, repurpose projects, upcycling projects, popular pin, DIY crafts, DIY projects, easy DIY projects.
- Jack Daniels Soap Dispenser – Go green with this creative home decor craft. Booze crafting – what could be better?
- Looking for an easy home office makeover on a budget? My white and gold home office makeover to inspires creativity and keep crafting materials at hand.
- Sam here from Thrive 360 Living. I’m excited to share with you a special space in our home that has become a favorite creative area for my son. While I love crafting with my son at our kitchen table, it was important for me to make a creative space for him that’s all his own now that he’s getting older. I had three goals in mind when creating his space, which I’ll share with you below to help you create your own craft space.