Photo via: hometalk.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Porch and Patio Ideas – DIY Vertical Garden – Decor Projects and Furniture Tutorials You Can Build for the Outdoors -Swings, Bench, Cushions, Chairs, Daybeds and Pallet Signs http://diyjoy.com/diy-porch-patio-decor-ideas
- Are you looking for a way to bring back the shine and lustre on your faded aluminum patio furniture. Heres a simple ingredient that will make this an easy job. .:
- Ive always wanted a real hammock in my living room but if you dont have a lot of space or are in a rental like me, this DIY macrame hammock chair looks just as great and is perfect for lounging. It would also be perfect for using on your deck or balcony for some cozy patio furniture.
- Do you enjoy laying out in the sun and soaking up some rays? If so, this is the perfect piece of furniture that your patio needs. After building this DIY Outdoor Sofa, youll never want to get up off of it.
- Make the most of your backyard with this DIY outdoor patio makeover from Emily, of Style by Emily Henderson. Emily offers you tons of design inspiration in the form of chic outdoor furniture and stylish patio design. Emily began her backyard transformation by staining her wooden deck with Natural. Click here to learn more.
- The Best Paint Colours (and accents) for Boys Rooms Whenever I have clients with kids there is often a struggle between what the kid wants and what the parent wants. The kids often gravitate towards colours in the ‘primary’ – aka ‘visual punch in the face’ range (blue/red/yellow), where as Moms lean towards the softer more subtle versions of these colours. And of course, there is the odd brave parent who lets their kids pick their own colours – bless their hearts. NOT THIS MOMMA! I am waaay too much of a control freak for that! And yes, these few paragraphs are copied from Best Benjamin Moore Paint Colours for Girls Rooms – I can only be so sharp and witty you know! So what do you do when you and baby-boo are at odds over paint colours? You read this….Tips for choosing paint colours with your kids for their bedroom… Tip 1 DO NOT let them pick the colour they want – they are usually colour ninjas Ask them to tell you 2 different colours that they would like on their
- No patio? No problem. You can still build a lush summer garden inside your four walls, no matter how much living space you have. Weve rounded up more than a dozen indoor garden projects that take shape in new and different ways – growing up, hanging down, or simply making use of otherwise unused space.
- DIY a couch out of pallets. This is a beautiful and easy to make piece you can add to your backyard, patio, or any room you want! Saves you so much money! This is just one of our favorite projects right now: http://www.ehow.com/how_10062285_make-couch-out-pallets.html?utm_source=pinterest.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_content=freestyle&utm_campaign=fanpage
- 10 DIY Patio Projects you can create in one weekend or even one day! Create the patio of your dreams. Easy Outdoor projects can be found on TodaysCreativeLif…
- Watch this video to see how you can easily paint any distressed wood furniture. This simple guide will show you how to create a new look for your old furniture. Give your furniture a new and improved look on a budget with these helpful tips and tricks.
- Using black paint, a glazing medium and a few drops of water, you can create a dark, antique glaze giving your furniture character and depth.
- How to remove paint from furniture. Easy DIY decor idea – use this tutorial to easily remove paint from furniture so you can refinish your wood furniture with a new look.