Photo via: homedepot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The Madison is designed with a Cape Cod feel. A sprawling open concept living room with two-story ceiling creates a spacious living space. BeaverHomesAndCottages
- View All Pages Prev1 of 8Next If you are planning a bathroom makeover using black and white floor tile, this list will give you some inspiration and provides the sources for the tiles. Of all of the new elements that I put in my master bathroom makeover, there are 2 things that I have had all kinds of questions and comments about. The first is the zebra stencil on the walls (I will be doing a post on how to do that). The second is the black and white floor tile. While I loved the floor tiles the second I saw them, I didn’t realize everyone else would love them as much as I do! Although I probably shouldn’t be surprised since black and white is a very classic color combination that goes with pretty much every style. When I was going through the process of picking the tiles, I actually saw quite a few different patterns that I liked before I settled on the one I chose. With all of the interest, I thought I would share some of those other inspiration pictures (and tile options) that I looked at. Keep reading to see the stunning ways that black and white floor tile was used in these beautiful bathrooms. Prev1 of 8Next Have comments or questions on these bathrooms with black and white floor tile? Tell us in the section below. View All Pages You Might Also Like
- Update to our bedroom!! The Yellow Cape Cod: Design plan in turquoise & yellow & gray- perfect color scheme for master bedroom! LOVE THIS COLOR scheme! So relaxing with a punch of color
- Now here is an idea to decorate the outdoor of the home, here you can see a planter idea which is painted black and yellow. The flowers are looking nice which are planted in it. This idea can be copied for placing inside the home for attractive look.
- Summer outdoor patio party with flowers white linens and beautiful white and pewter dishes-2
- Add summer coziness and relaxed beauty to your outdoor home spaces with these 12 stylish DIY decor ideas for your porch, deck and patio!
- Add summer coziness and relaxed beauty to your outdoor home spaces with these 12 stylish DIY decor ideas for your porch, deck and patio! www.settingforfour.com
- A modern eclectic farmhouse covered patio outdoor space. Perfect for the warmer months, cozy with textures and lots of patterns. Stenciled patio.
- Make the most of your backyard with this DIY outdoor patio makeover from Emily, of Style by Emily Henderson. Emily offers you tons of design inspiration in the form of chic outdoor furniture and stylish patio design. Emily began her backyard transformation by staining her wooden deck with Natural. Click here to learn more.
- Yellow Wildflowers in Enamelware Pitcher from Town and Country Living featured on Cedar Hill Farmhouse | The fastest and easiest way to add summer color to your home is with fresh cut flowers.
- Make this herb garden planter in just minutes! A fun way to add some herbs to your patio this spring!
- Update Your Outdoor Living Space | Doormats, Pillows, and Planters http://thetripletfarm.com/2017/04/03/update-outdoor-living-space-mats-pillows-and-planters/ Yesterday we spent the afternoon spring cleaning our yard. We picked up sticks and trash (seriously, please dont litter) with of help from the kids. And we also spread more than 40 bags of mulch …