Photo via: princessturnedmom.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to Make a Patriotic Wreath with Paper Straws – Make this easy wreath to decorate your door for the 4th of July.
- tin tray, vintage thermos, summer decor, plaid thermos, porch decor, entertaining, paper straws, vintage vases, mason jars, garden stool, mint, patio
- Reclaimed wood lath wall art. Rustic Santa Fe style natural geometric design, can be used as a twin headboard in the bedroom or as wall art in your living room. We also offer Full, Queen and King size headboards in this design. Just convo us for dimensions and price. The star and diamond designs are a mixture of both of the plaster lath side and the side that was oxidized, making a rustic warm decor that would make a statement in any room of any decor. The natural colors on the plaster laths are browns from oxidation over the years and the lighter color from the plaster that was absobed a little by the lath that it was on. Making a very nice warm rustic headboard or wall art decoration. Each lath is different in color and texture making each art piece, one of a kind. Handmade and comes ready to hang horizontally with a small hole in the back to hang on a small nail or two in the wall. Hangs securely and flat against the wall. This listing is for this size and design only, shown as a single in the first picture. The size is approx. 41 x 17 x 1.5 inch. Since this is made to order this is going to be the same design but the colors may vary a little cause each is unique in the lath colors but they will be similar. This is my original design, handmade, signed and dated by me, Michael D Hutton. It ships within 2-3 weeks after purchase and ships usps or Fedex. We send the tracking number to you and date of arrival the evening that it ships. Thank you for visiting my shop for your reclaimed wood lath wall art decor and headboards at Past Reclaimed. https://PastReclaimed.etsy.com
- Chalkboard Menu Frame made with a silhouette cutting machine. This simple DIY idea will turn inexpensive frames into beautiful wall decor signs.
- This beautiful Patriotic Prairie Point Star Ornament is the perfect decoration to make and hang in your window for the 4th! | Complete step-by-step tutorial with lots of photos!
- Get rid of those extra slips of paper and just write it on your own DIY chalkboard! The Best of home decor ideas in 2017.
- Our primitive barnboard Santa boots are adorned with a Christmas homespun bow, red pip berries, and a rusty star. Perfect for any primitive Christmas decor. *Christmas homespun may vary slightly.* The
- Cool DIY Room Decor Ideas in Red – Creative Home Decor, Wall Art and Bedroom Crafts to Accent Your Red Room – Creative Craft Projects and Quick Arts and Crafts Ideas for Teens and Adults – Easy Ways To Decorate on A Budget http://diyprojectsforteens.com/diy-room-decor-red
- Paper Craft for Spring – Recycling Craft – Daisies Made From Empty Paper Towel Rolls/Tubes
- Simple Patriotic Decor Project – Create this easy, inexpensive project to add a little more red, white and blue to your summer decor. Click through for supply list and instructions.
- Cool Things to Make With Leftover Wrapping Paper – Easy Crafts, Fun DIY Projects, Gifts and DIY Home Decor Ideas – Dont Trash The Christmas Wrapping Paper and Learn How To Make These Awesome Ideas Instead – Creative Craft Ideas for Teens, Tweens, Teenagers, Boys and Girls http://diyprojectsforteens.com/diy-projects-wrapping-paper
- This UNFINISHED home sweet home with a sweet heart is ready for you to give a home! Decorate it with paint, decoupage + fabric or cute paper, spray paint it, glitter it up or leave it raw (shown)…so many options. (Please note: listing is for unfinished wood wood saying only.) >Materials: signs are made from high quality 1/2 birch. Theyre lightweight enough to be hung with sawtooth hangers, command strips (not included to keep cost down) or with a small nail or staged as is on a ma…