Photo via: decorathome.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Flag Wreath, Patriotic Wreath, Americana Wreath, 4th Of July, Memorial Day….I need to refurbish mine. this is a good idea.
- A patriotic wreath is a fun craft project to make, and the finished wreath is a great way to display your love of the red, white, and blue.
- Patriotic Wreath DIY
- How to Make a Patriotic Wreath with Paper Straws – Make this easy wreath to decorate your door for the 4th of July.
- What a cute red, white and blue burlap wreath! It would be great patriotic home decor for 4th of July, Memorial Day and Labor Day.
- How to make a patriotic burlap 4th of July wreath. This tutorial is simple and the results are perfect!
- DIY Patriotic Wreath – How to make a clothespin 4th of July wreath
- hese wreaths are so easy to make and I just love how they look up on my entertainment center. I’ve already done a couple cupcake liner wreaths for the holidays, but this time I wanted to give it a more Summer feel.
- 12 DIY Wreaths for Fall. Create your own diy fall wreath for your home with 12 great examples and tutorials!
- Dont you love the look of a fresh spring wreath on your front door? But did you know that you can make your own fresh spring door wreath–for basically FREE. That’s right! No more super-expensive pre-made fresh wreaths or cheesy fake flower ones. Make your own for cheap!! In fact, they’re so easy that you’ll want to make several of these wreaths to brighten your home! Check out this simple, four-step tutorial with everything you’ll need!
- Eucalyptus wreaths are gorgeous way decor year round, but the price can be prohibitive. Follow this tutorial to create a DIY eucalyptus wreath affordably.
- I have a round-up of 21 great spring wreaths that can be made at home whether its your first creation or not!