Photo via: poshonabudget.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Pretty in Pink! Toddler girl room makeover with a floral color scheme by @dunnedwards ad https://ooh.li/1aa5707
- Looking for some cute holiday decor ideas that wont break the bank? Try one of these 4 Easy DIY Holiday Projects! Your home will be merry & bright!
- Cute! I need to redecorate my sons firemans bedroom to this older boys firemans room.
- The Best Paint Colours (and accents) for Boys Rooms Whenever I have clients with kids there is often a struggle between what the kid wants and what the parent wants. The kids often gravitate towards colours in the ‘primary’ – aka ‘visual punch in the face’ range (blue/red/yellow), where as Moms lean towards the softer more subtle versions of these colours. And of course, there is the odd brave parent who lets their kids pick their own colours – bless their hearts. NOT THIS MOMMA! I am waaay too much of a control freak for that! And yes, these few paragraphs are copied from Best Benjamin Moore Paint Colours for Girls Rooms – I can only be so sharp and witty you know! So what do you do when you and baby-boo are at odds over paint colours? You read this….Tips for choosing paint colours with your kids for their bedroom… Tip 1 DO NOT let them pick the colour they want – they are usually colour ninjas Ask them to tell you 2 different colours that they would like on their
- For your little one to feel at home in the natural world, being comfortable is essential. Thats why Patagonia has reimagined classic feety pajamas into outdoor loungewear for infant boys.
- Think of pillows as accessories that complete a look. Stack, lean, and mix and match your pillows to impress your guests with a well-made bed. | Pulte Homes
- Turn a toddler bed into a train table in less than 5 minutes! with this crazy simple hack!
- Save for later! A potty training specialist shares the basics of potty training as well as her secrets on how to potty train stubborn toddlers. Amazing resource for any parent with a toddler!
- Repurposed Toddler Bed Becomes a DIY Potting Bench!
- Durham, NC | Travel | Family travel | traveling with kids| tips for traveling with kids | North Carolina travel | Southern Travel | Toddler travel
- Edible and Gluten-Free Homemade Playdough – Anchored Mommy |Gluten Free| |Baby Activities| |Toddler Activities| |Play Dough|
- DIY Dry Erase Placemats-one of the best toddler activities!!