Photo via: sheknows.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- These DIY Pallet Plaques are an easy DIY and are a fun alternative to picture frames. Easy to make … just some scrap wood and wood glue are all you need! OHMY-CREATIVE.COM | Pallet Project | Photo Frame | Bulldog Clip Project | DIY Frame
- Who needs a picture frame? Mason jars make adorable frames for photos of family and friends. Add dried sand and shells for decoration, or objects with sentimental value! They make an adorable home accent.
- These repurposing projects for old picture frames are genius! Thanks for sharing!
- So smart and easy! I never would have figured out how to make picture frames for large prints this way. Cant wait to try it!
- For me this is a VERY EXCITING PIN!!! Glue picture frames to file cabinets. Instantly expensive looking. I LOVE this elegant look!
- Here are more than 20 DIY Picture Frames for you to make. You can use plain wooden frames from the craft store or you can upcycle and old frame.
- DIY Sand Photo Frames for a souvenir to display your Beach Vacation Memories StuffedSuitcase.com family travel
- Are you searching for bathroom mirror ideas and inspiration? Browse our photo gallery and selection of custom mirror frames. Shop MirrorMate Frames today!
- Aiming for some elegant and posh living room or working space? Well, today you are lucky because here is a video that will teach you some easy do-it-yourself decoration that looks high-end. They looked very classy that no one will think that they came from a dollar store. credits:DoItOnaDime Get your materials at Amazon! Frame Lanterns – You will only need 4 5×7 picture frames, glue gun, and some glue. First using hot glue insert the glass and connect them all together in a square shape. In connecting one frame to another, be patient enough to wait
- I love to garage sale. I’m not out there every single Saturday, but when I do venture out, I’m always on the hunt for unique pieces for our home. This past June, I found just that. Not only did I find something unique. I found something that needed a bit of a clean up that included spray paint. And boy, did I learn a lot. Sure, I’ve spray painted picture frames and other small decorative items, but it’s a whole different story when you attempt to spray paint a large furniture piece. Let’s just say, I messed up. But then …
- Pictures frames should be just as attractive as the picture within them. This beautiful Silver Metallic DIY Flower Frame is extremely unique and antique looking.
- Build Picture Frames from Scrap Wood + How to Use a Kreg Jig