Photo via: themagicbrushinc.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Give tin cans and decorative tins a rusty patina of age – rustic crafts in your…
- Make your own fabric covered cornice board to easily customize a space! Heres a step-by-step guide to build a simple wooden base, cover it and hang it.
- DIY Wooden Window Cornice. This is a good inexpensive alternative to a pre-fab cornice board and its simple — great for a cottage, beach house, or farm house look.
- fabric covered insulation | … to Make a Fabric-Covered Window Cornice – using insulation foam board
- Bathroom Cup Holders | Organize Your Makeup With These 17 Cool DIY Organizer. From Repurposed Materials That Will Save You A Lot Of Space And Money! by Makeup Tutorials at http://makeuptutorials.com/13-extremely-cool-diy-makeup-organizers/
- Master bedroom reveal repurposed shutters for head board
- Coat Racks, Repurposed Coat Racks, Inexpensive Coat Racks, DIY Coat Racks, DIY Home Decor, Home Decor for Less, Cheap Home Decor, Coat Rack Projects, Coat Rack Craft Projects, Simple Craft Projects, Easy Craft Projects, Popular Pin
- Batchelors Way: Office Redo – Pin Board of Dreams
- Tin shelf I made for my mother-in-law.. She has it decorated so cute! This piece is 3ft long and painted black and gold. Find me on Instagram @decorcreateur decorcreateur
- This cute little letter is so Pretty!!! What she did is buy a cardboard letter, then used hot glue to make the design on it. Then she covered the letter with tin foil! Then used shoe polish to antique it! So simple, but it is gorgeous!!! Source: Somewhat Quirky
- I have been staring at the blank window in my living room for a whole year now. I kept thinking about doing a window valance tutorial and then kept putting it off. I finally decided I wanted to make a wooden cornice. I saw a similar version in a model home once and loved it! After doing …
- Our primitive barnboard Santa boots are adorned with a Christmas homespun bow, red pip berries, and a rusty star. Perfect for any primitive Christmas decor. *Christmas homespun may vary slightly.* The