Photo via: diyfunidea.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This transformation is unbelievable!
- Plastic Bucket Transformation with Decoupage Peonies. Chalk paint plastic bucket. Mod Podge decoupage. Decoupage peony napkins. Napkin decoupage. Plastic bucket makeover. Peony. Peonies.
- This antique dresser makeover was such a beautiful transformation! Read more at aheartfilledhome.com
- Check out the tutorial: DIY an Old Dresser to a Bench Transformation crafts
- WOW, this transformation is unbelievable! Inexpensive Dollar Tree storage drawers get an impressive industrial farmhouse makeover! www.littlehouseoffour.com
- Make a splash in Scarlets Rio Red real swim-able mermaid tail. For the complete mermaid transformation get the Mermaid Essentials Gift Bundle. finfun mermaids mermaidtail
- DIY Network shows you how to use paint to make over a fabric chair for a dramatic transformation on a dime.
- DIY Refinished Side Table With Lots Of Storage. Instead of throwing away the dated old dresser, you can turn it into a genius side table with lots of storage! Love the vintage and shabby chic look! Good transformation piece!
- Do you have outdated, cultured marble vanities in your home? You can totally transform them for around $20. Learn all about this DIY concrete vanity makeover and see the full tutorial.
- Make the most of your backyard with this DIY outdoor patio makeover from Emily, of Style by Emily Henderson. Emily offers you tons of design inspiration in the form of chic outdoor furniture and stylish patio design. Emily began her backyard transformation by staining her wooden deck with Natural. Click here to learn more.
- Metal wall decor makeover | Metal tile wall art makeover with homemade chalk paint | DIY chalk paint recipe | How to use white wax | How to use black wax | How to paint metal with homemade chalk paint | Easy and budget-friendly DIY home decor transformation | Before & After | Farmhouse style home decor | Victorian style metal tiles | TheNavagePatch.com
- DIY beautiful light cover – Drill holes in an IKEA FOTO lamp shade (click link for full instructions)