Photo via: bloglovin.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Plastic bottle baskets are great once you are done with the project. You can actually just use a regular plastic bottle for this and add a nice rope to secure
- Find out how I made these DIY Burlap Baskets using Plastic Dollar Store Bins! DIY, Dollar Tree bins, Dollar store bins, Dollar Store DIY, Do it yourself burlap baskets, burlap baskets
- DIY Water Lilies -plastic spoon candle holder
- DIY spray painted plastic & glass dollar store find… To remind me all things can be made better with just a little paint
- Thrifty Makeovers – Swap It Challenge – DIY Repurposed Jewelry Teired Tray – Old plastic plates and juice glasses repurposed into a 3 tiered jewelry tray! SO Easy!!! repurposed diy artsychicksrule.com
- For some easy DIY art, make these mini animal canvases out of plastic toys, super glue and paint! They are so funky and unique for a nursery or childs bedroom!
- The easiest DIY party backdrop. This is a cheap and easy backdrop that can be prepared for an outdoor or indoor party. Made using budget plastic tablecloths, it can be prepared the day before the party saving you time on the day. Style with colors according to the birthday party theme and it will look amazing every single time.
- Easy DIY woodworking project for beginners. Make this wine bottle and glasses stand. Helps you carry the bottle and 4 glasses with one hand!
- Simple DIY Felt Flower Bottle – A perfect quick 30 minute craft! Delineate Your Dwelling
- DIY coke bottle lamp
- Skip the indoor bottle opener, this DIY project is a backyard game-changer!
- Beer Bottle Glasses | Cool Man Cave Ideas To Try This Week | DIY Projects