Photo via: 2beesinapod.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Learn how to use Mod Podge! FAQ, how-tos, and videos to turn you into a decoupage expert.
- Metal wall decor makeover | Metal tile wall art makeover with homemade chalk paint | DIY chalk paint recipe | How to use white wax | How to use black wax | How to paint metal with homemade chalk paint | Easy and budget-friendly DIY home decor transformation | Before & After | Farmhouse style home decor | Victorian style metal tiles | TheNavagePatch.com
- The Beginners Guide to Using Annie Sloan Chalk Paint & Wax: One Beginners Tips to Another! | I let my intimidation over using Chalk Paint® Decorative Paint by Annie Sloan keep me from exploring the medium for way too long. Now that I have finally given it a whirl, Im eager to empower other beginners to give it a go. Its SO much easier than you think it is! Especially with this step by step run-down.
- Decoupage Fabric on a dresser finished with Paris Grey Chalk Paint® decorative paint by Annie Sloan | Via Garden Web by isabel
- Sweet summer brunch party filled with peonies, lemons and pretty dresses. Details include: Eucalyptus garland, pink napkins, gold cutlery & silver chargers.
- Buy the wood plaques at hobby lobby for $1, paint and mod podge the pic onto them.
- things which are must at a tea party table are; tablecloth, linen napkins, cups saucers, tea spoons, sugar tongs, sugar bowl, tea strainers lemon dish. Other items will depend on what you are serving. If you are serving scones, you will need knives along with small bowls of dips, jams, yogurt and cream. For sandwiches, you will need tongs and jam or butter, depending on the sandwiches. If you are having cakes, add forks to the table. While setting the table, put the napkins in napkin rings.
- Drab to Fab Piano Transformation using Chalk Paint and Gel Stain. How to turn an ugly family heirloom into a beautiful living room focal point
- Mod Podge candles with Vera Bradley Napkins…what a great idea for a gift!
- This simple DIY cake stand is easy to embellish with your favorite scrapbook paper and Mod Podge. Decorate all your cake stands for a holiday or party!
- DIY: How to Make Primitive Grubby Jars – using Mod Podge and coffee or spices, you can transform an old jar (or electric window candle) into a treasure – via American Prim
- Hi Sugarplum | Hall Nook Makeover Thanks to @HomeGoods paper and @Home Depot chalk paint!