Photo via: thedomesticheart.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- View All Pages Prev1 of 8Next If you are planning a bathroom makeover using black and white floor tile, this list will give you some inspiration and provides the sources for the tiles. Of all of the new elements that I put in my master bathroom makeover, there are 2 things that I have had all kinds of questions and comments about. The first is the zebra stencil on the walls (I will be doing a post on how to do that). The second is the black and white floor tile. While I loved the floor tiles the second I saw them, I didn’t realize everyone else would love them as much as I do! Although I probably shouldn’t be surprised since black and white is a very classic color combination that goes with pretty much every style. When I was going through the process of picking the tiles, I actually saw quite a few different patterns that I liked before I settled on the one I chose. With all of the interest, I thought I would share some of those other inspiration pictures (and tile options) that I looked at. Keep reading to see the stunning ways that black and white floor tile was used in these beautiful bathrooms. Prev1 of 8Next Have comments or questions on these bathrooms with black and white floor tile? Tell us in the section below. View All Pages You Might Also Like
- Keep spring on your walls and front door all season long with this felt flower wreath craft from our very own Home Maker, @sallie_dale. Start by cutting flower petals in all types of shapes and sizes out of felt. Then, glue each petal to pieces of floral wire until you have about 30 flowers. Finally, arrange your flowers on a wicker wreath and secure them with hot glue. Click through for the full, blossoming DIY!
- Favorittvålar och ett budgettips, a home decor post from the blog Trendenser, written by Frida Ramstedt on Bloglovin’
- 5 Deco secrets for 2017, a home decor post from the blog Daily Dream Decor, written by Denisa Luntraru on Bloglovin’
- As we know that repurposing things has become a hottest trend in home decor these days. The greatest advantage about upcycling projects is that you will save a lot of money, show your creativity and utilizing the maximum of old, useless item that has been laying around. Repurposing, reusing and upcycling an old door is […]
- How to Build a Rustic Barn Door – Charleston Crafted
- Pretty in Pink! Toddler girl room makeover with a floral color scheme by @dunnedwards ad https://ooh.li/1aa5707
- This article was written by Marni Elyse Katz and originally appeared on
- Thank you all for making this a GREAT hackstothemax series! See all the IKEA Hacks to the Max posts here (and all our previous IKEA posts here), and be sure to subscribe by RSS or email to get updates for every post, so you wont miss the next great thing we have coming up! We have over 60 …
- Its Written on the Wall: Old Windows: Use Them In So Many Ways as Decor
- A few posts back I shared a tour of my parents Vermont farmhouse . It continues to be a work in progress.
- Photography by Jaclyn Direct your eyes to my window treatments on my sliding doors. They might be my favorite curtains to date. If you didn’t know any better you would think they are linen drapes and those usually cost a pretty penny. My drapes however cost me about $10 and are normally found in the… Read More The Amazing World of Drop Cloths