Photo via: girlinthegarage.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- View All Pages Prev1 of 8Next If you are planning a bathroom makeover using black and white floor tile, this list will give you some inspiration and provides the sources for the tiles. Of all of the new elements that I put in my master bathroom makeover, there are 2 things that I have had all kinds of questions and comments about. The first is the zebra stencil on the walls (I will be doing a post on how to do that). The second is the black and white floor tile. While I loved the floor tiles the second I saw them, I didn’t realize everyone else would love them as much as I do! Although I probably shouldn’t be surprised since black and white is a very classic color combination that goes with pretty much every style. When I was going through the process of picking the tiles, I actually saw quite a few different patterns that I liked before I settled on the one I chose. With all of the interest, I thought I would share some of those other inspiration pictures (and tile options) that I looked at. Keep reading to see the stunning ways that black and white floor tile was used in these beautiful bathrooms. Prev1 of 8Next Have comments or questions on these bathrooms with black and white floor tile? Tell us in the section below. View All Pages You Might Also Like
- The Best Paint Colours (and accents) for Boys Rooms Whenever I have clients with kids there is often a struggle between what the kid wants and what the parent wants. The kids often gravitate towards colours in the ‘primary’ – aka ‘visual punch in the face’ range (blue/red/yellow), where as Moms lean towards the softer more subtle versions of these colours. And of course, there is the odd brave parent who lets their kids pick their own colours – bless their hearts. NOT THIS MOMMA! I am waaay too much of a control freak for that! And yes, these few paragraphs are copied from Best Benjamin Moore Paint Colours for Girls Rooms – I can only be so sharp and witty you know! So what do you do when you and baby-boo are at odds over paint colours? You read this….Tips for choosing paint colours with your kids for their bedroom… Tip 1 DO NOT let them pick the colour they want – they are usually colour ninjas Ask them to tell you 2 different colours that they would like on their
- Cool DIY Room Decor Ideas in Red – Creative Home Decor, Wall Art and Bedroom Crafts to Accent Your Red Room – Creative Craft Projects and Quick Arts and Crafts Ideas for Teens and Adults – Easy Ways To Decorate on A Budget http://diyprojectsforteens.com/diy-room-decor-red
- These DIY Crate Shelves take crafty to a whole new level! With a pop of colored paint and patterned fabric, these wall organizers are decorative as well as practical. The unique storage makes this upcycled project ideal for your daughter’s bedroom or your home office!
- DIY Bathroom Organizer Ideas – Make a really awesome decorative do it yourself organizer that is as pretty as the jewelry itself – easy tutorial via Landeelu
- DIY Jewelry Storage from pretty dishes and two candlesticks. Confessions of a Serial Do-it-Yourselfer
- Pretty jewelry storage
- Beautiful Craftsman detailing makes this home a delight to look at.A wide foyer has a built-in bench and walk-in coat closet – wonderful features!The open floor plan combines views of four rooms, from the dining room to the kitchen to the two-story great room to the sunny dinette.When you want some alone time, the hearth room or study are both close by.Charming window seats can be found on the landing and in bedrooms 2 and 3.The second floor holds a sumptuous master suite with a romantic corner fireplace. Two sinks, a big soaking tub and large walk-in closet are all part of the master bathroom. For convenience, the laundry room has been placed on the second floor.Finish the lower level and gain an amazing family room and games room with wet bar plus storage and an extra bedroom and bath.NOTE: Contact us if building within a 50 mile radius of the Twin Cities area in Minnesota, as restrictions may apply.Related Plan: Get a slightly smaller version with house plan 73342HS (3,454 sq. ft.).
- I had originally wanted to use all clear glass knobs for this project, but as soon as I saw the other pretty knobs of different colors and shapes, I knew that I was in trouble… I kind of, pretty much, had to get one of each!
- It’s here! It is the big reveal day for my little girl’s modern farmhouse bedroom and I’m super excited to show you how it turned out! After 6 weeks of preparation, planning, dreaming, shopping, and lots of DIY projects – her bedroom is finished. I’m loving how everything came together, and she’s pretty smitten with it too! When she first walked in she genuinely said “Wow, I love it! It’s soo beautiful. Thanks Mommy!” Um .. heart melted 🙂 Participating in the One Room Challenge with Calling It Home this spring has been so fun. I’ll definitely be joining in again in the near future! If you can remember back to week 1, I was pretty much starting with a blank slate. There wasn’t much in her room to get excited about and it had tons of potential (you know, the nice way of saying that it reallly needed some improvement) 😉 The lack of color, texture, and interest really led me to dream big and have a fun time planning out the space. And the 6 week deadline meant that I couldn’t procrastinate on this project – which I may or may not be known to do. Accountability can …
- You’ll have fun with the whole family when you build a home climbing wall! Whether you incorporate it into your home decor as your next amazing kids bedroom idea, build it in the garage to boost fitness for an indoor workout, or put it in the backyard, this free standing rock climbing wall DIY tutorial will make the process easy. Includes cost-conscious project budget and material list.
- Pretty in Pink! Toddler girl room makeover with a floral color scheme by @dunnedwards ad https://ooh.li/1aa5707