Photo via: cleanandscentsible.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- View All Pages Prev1 of 8Next If you are planning a bathroom makeover using black and white floor tile, this list will give you some inspiration and provides the sources for the tiles. Of all of the new elements that I put in my master bathroom makeover, there are 2 things that I have had all kinds of questions and comments about. The first is the zebra stencil on the walls (I will be doing a post on how to do that). The second is the black and white floor tile. While I loved the floor tiles the second I saw them, I didn’t realize everyone else would love them as much as I do! Although I probably shouldn’t be surprised since black and white is a very classic color combination that goes with pretty much every style. When I was going through the process of picking the tiles, I actually saw quite a few different patterns that I liked before I settled on the one I chose. With all of the interest, I thought I would share some of those other inspiration pictures (and tile options) that I looked at. Keep reading to see the stunning ways that black and white floor tile was used in these beautiful bathrooms. Prev1 of 8Next Have comments or questions on these bathrooms with black and white floor tile? Tell us in the section below. View All Pages You Might Also Like
- DIY Bathroom Decor Ideas for Teens – Best Creative, Cool Bath Decorations and Accessories for Teenagers – Easy, Cheap, Cute and Quick Craft Projects That Are Fun To Make. Easy to Follow Step by Step Tutorials http://diyprojectsforteens.com/diy-bathroom-decor-teens
- Pottery Barn Knock Off Faux Succulent Wreath
- Turn an empty soda bottle into an adorable kitty plant planter for catnip, herbs, or even a cactus or succulent! Easy to make and so cute! // Salty Canary
- Turn an empty soda bottle into an adorable kitty plant planter for catnip, herbs, or even a cactus or succulent! Easy to make and so cute! // Salty Canary // ad IAMSCat
- How to Use Vintage Silver Sugar Bowls to Create Faux Succulent Planters – using stones, moss and craft store succulents. This is a great looking display that is very inexpensive to put together – Two Bees in a Pod
- Fixer Upper and @magnolia FANS I cant wait to tell you a little bit about this very special piece that will be in our Olivewood auction this Sunday (deets in my profile) My hubby and I traveled to Waco, Texas in October for the Grand Opening of the Silos and Magnolia Market. We were literally some of the very first feet that entered the Silo property and it was SOOOO magical! It was a trip Ill never forget. I got to firsthand witness @joannagaines snuggle with her babes on the rooftop de…
- BubbleWrap insulation: Use bubble wrap on windows for two three+ years now, and Im amazed how quick and easy it is. This year, we are even covering the windows in the guest room — we just take the bubble wrap down when guests come, and put it back up when they leave — 15 seconds a window.
- Even if your home doesnt have a foyer, these DIY solutions will help you hack your way to an entryway. We found small-space solutions — like hanging shelves, narrow tables, and cute cubbies — so you can store more in your faux entryway with style.
- You will be amazed how noticeable even from the street clean windows are! Put the Dawn/ Jet Dry mixture in a spray bottle and just spray it on the pre-wetted windows, then rinse with the hose outside – inside, rinse with a sponge and squeegee. Hose off the screens separately OR, just spray right thru them if you cant easily get them on and off
- These quick and easy DIY projects will get your home guest ready when you are pressed for time and have no budget. via @makingmidlife
- There’s something about doilies that I like even though they are kind of old fashioned. Here a some cute ways that you can take an ordinary doily and make something decorative for your home! DIY home decorating ideas, easy crafts, cottage style