Photo via: thebudgetdecorator.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 15 DIY Projects to make your home look more expensive. My whole motto is to decorate on a dime but make my home look like I spend thousands. As a renter, I believe you shouldnt spend too much to decorate your space. Learn how you can also tackle some classy DIY projects I found from other fabulous bloggers to make your home the best it can be.
- Update a dark wood sideboard with bright paint and sparkling hardware. A paint pen makes fast work of the geometric design on the doors. More DIY furniture makeovers: http://www.midwestliving.com/homes/decorating-ideas/22-easy-furniture-makeovers/page/19/0
- View All Pages Prev1 of 11Next If you’re looking for ways to add style and beauty to your home but don’t want to spend a lot of money, try one of these easy DIY glam decor projects. 10 DIY glam decor ideas that will make your home look stunning I’m not really sure exactly when it started… I used to have a much more traditional design style with a little country mixed in (which you can see in the original versions of my master bedroom and bathroom). But looking at my recent master bathroom makeover (which I love!), it is definitely not country! And none of the other room makeovers I’ve done recently (Den, Home Office, Dining Room, Guest Bathroom) have been either. Maybe my cats are rubbing off on me…they love sparkly and furry things, too… In any case, I guess I just have to admit it to myself…I have turned into a glam queen. All of the rooms in my house now have some glam elements in them. The great thing is that it’s actually pretty easy to add glamorous decorations to a room without having to spend a lot of money…and I thought I’d share some of my favorite DIY glam decor projects in case you want to add some of that old Hollywood feeling to your house, too. Prev1 of 11Next View All Pages You Might Also Like
- Cute Country Backsplashes| Backsplashes, Home Decor, Home Decor Ideas, Tile Backsplashes, DIY Backsplash, DIY Kitchen Remodel, Quick Kitchen Remodels, How to Remodel Your Kitchen Fast, Fast Ways to Remodel Your Kitchen.
- DIY Bathroom Decor Ideas for Teens – Best Creative, Cool Bath Decorations and Accessories for Teenagers – Easy, Cheap, Cute and Quick Craft Projects That Are Fun To Make. Easy to Follow Step by Step Tutorials http://diyprojectsforteens.com/diy-bathroom-decor-teens
- BubbleWrap insulation: Use bubble wrap on windows for two three+ years now, and Im amazed how quick and easy it is. This year, we are even covering the windows in the guest room — we just take the bubble wrap down when guests come, and put it back up when they leave — 15 seconds a window.
- Quick tutorial on taking a boring mirror to a fabulous chunky mirror. I knew about doing this with a bathroom mirror. I never even thought to do this with my other mirror!
- Lists different topcoats for furniture makeovers, what to use each one on and how to do it. | Furniture Top Coat | Furniture Makeover Ideas
- View All Pages Prev1 of 8Next If you are planning a bathroom makeover using black and white floor tile, this list will give you some inspiration and provides the sources for the tiles. Of all of the new elements that I put in my master bathroom makeover, there are 2 things that I have had all kinds of questions and comments about. The first is the zebra stencil on the walls (I will be doing a post on how to do that). The second is the black and white floor tile. While I loved the floor tiles the second I saw them, I didn’t realize everyone else would love them as much as I do! Although I probably shouldn’t be surprised since black and white is a very classic color combination that goes with pretty much every style. When I was going through the process of picking the tiles, I actually saw quite a few different patterns that I liked before I settled on the one I chose. With all of the interest, I thought I would share some of those other inspiration pictures (and tile options) that I looked at. Keep reading to see the stunning ways that black and white floor tile was used in these beautiful bathrooms. Prev1 of 8Next Have comments or questions on these bathrooms with black and white floor tile? Tell us in the section below. View All Pages You Might Also Like
- Kitchen makeover on a budget, DIY painted oak builders grade cabinets, installed marble backsplash, range hood and refrigerator enclosure and closed gap above cabinets
- Im dying for summer! Bring it on early with one of these bright doormat DIYs! Summer, Projects, DIY, DIY doormat, doormat projects, simple doormat projects, fast doormat projects, quick crafts for summer.
- Keep water bottles within reach and in view by stacking them in magazine files. Rest the inexpensive organizers on their backs for quick grab-and-go access./