Photo via: greatist.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The Best Paint Colours (and accents) for Boys Rooms Whenever I have clients with kids there is often a struggle between what the kid wants and what the parent wants. The kids often gravitate towards colours in the ‘primary’ – aka ‘visual punch in the face’ range (blue/red/yellow), where as Moms lean towards the softer more subtle versions of these colours. And of course, there is the odd brave parent who lets their kids pick their own colours – bless their hearts. NOT THIS MOMMA! I am waaay too much of a control freak for that! And yes, these few paragraphs are copied from Best Benjamin Moore Paint Colours for Girls Rooms – I can only be so sharp and witty you know! So what do you do when you and baby-boo are at odds over paint colours? You read this….Tips for choosing paint colours with your kids for their bedroom… Tip 1 DO NOT let them pick the colour they want – they are usually colour ninjas Ask them to tell you 2 different colours that they would like on their
- Need cheap and easy family meals? Here are 90 Cheap Quick Easy Dinner Recipes that will help you get a delicious and nutritious budget friendly meal on the table fast. You’ll find recipes using ground beef, quick healthy turkey recipes, quick vegetarian recipes, cheap meals with chicken, and ham recipes. Quick easy healthy budget recipes hard to find? We got ya covered!
- Take the stress out of lunch time! Get five healthy O Organics® egg recipes in minutes of meal prep!
- Only 1 dish and 4 simple ingredients make this easy dinner recipe OVER THE TOP delicious!! The Easy Barbecue Bacon Chicken Bake combines some of the best bold
- Petcentric, sponsored by Purina, is your trusted source for helpful facts and fun pet tips for your furry friend. This DIY cat brush project will leave your kitten feline fine! Grooming your cute kitty is healthy for her coat and promotes bonding. Plus, it reduces hairballs and shedding while helping to spread natural oils over your munchkins coat. All you need is a brush, some double sided tape and a stable surface to attach it to. Visit Petcentric.com for more cat help, training and humor…
- There are plenty of reasons to give DIY beauty recipes a try! Not only can they be just as effective as the drugstore versions, they’re easier on your pocketboo
- Fresh summer salad with lemon dressing -easy, healthy and delicious! This summer salad is a lightened version of my nuts about berries salad. I’ve removed the sugared almonds and dressing to make a lighter version for summer. It’s also another whole 30 recipe! Berry and nut salads are my absolute favorite. I could eat them …
- View All Pages Prev1 of 11Next If you’re looking for ways to add style and beauty to your home but don’t want to spend a lot of money, try one of these easy DIY glam decor projects. 10 DIY glam decor ideas that will make your home look stunning I’m not really sure exactly when it started… I used to have a much more traditional design style with a little country mixed in (which you can see in the original versions of my master bedroom and bathroom). But looking at my recent master bathroom makeover (which I love!), it is definitely not country! And none of the other room makeovers I’ve done recently (Den, Home Office, Dining Room, Guest Bathroom) have been either. Maybe my cats are rubbing off on me…they love sparkly and furry things, too… In any case, I guess I just have to admit it to myself…I have turned into a glam queen. All of the rooms in my house now have some glam elements in them. The great thing is that it’s actually pretty easy to add glamorous decorations to a room without having to spend a lot of money…and I thought I’d share some of my favorite DIY glam decor projects in case you want to add some of that old Hollywood feeling to your house, too. Prev1 of 11Next View All Pages You Might Also Like
- Banana oat pancakes for breakfast? This 3 ingredient recipe is low in fat, vegan, gluten free, refined sugar free, paleo friendly, egg free, and healthy
- Made these up for Easter dinner, everyone loved them, didnt even have any leftovers to bring home. Great twist on the deviled egg.
- Though I am not a good cook, I love cooking in my spare time for trying some delicious recipes. So I always make my kitchen tidy and easy to deal with. Today I will share some DIY ideas with you to make a better kitchen. It’s important to keep your kitchen sink clean all the …
- Tomato-Cucumber Salad is simply unbeatable in the summer, when tomatoes are fresh and in-season! With a few simple ingredients, you can make a delicious, healthy salad for your family!