Photo via: diyrelics.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Silver Painted Furniture | Paint Your Dresser Metallic Silver DIY – Finished – Martha Stewart …
- rustic and modern decorations from the martha stewart holiday collection. / sfgirlbybay
- basket ball bracelet on Martha Stewart via Nat and Nature
- Table top Christmas trees are a perfect way to add festive decor to small spaces. The Martha Stewart Living Holiday Collections are available exclusively at @homedecorators.
- This post contains affiliate links. If purchased, I will receive a commission. Last but not least, my very favorite detail from our End of Summer Party! We loved the Metallic Confetti Tumblers from our Summer party so much that we just had to make some more. Again we went with Martha Stewart’s glass paint collection, but this time we tried the “Frost” paint. It is an awesome product and we’re so happy with how these turned out! Materials: Glass tumblers, rubbing alcohol, painter’s tape, a foam pouncer, and Martha Stewart Craft’s Translucent Frost Glass Paint (we used Beach Glass!) One or more of the supplies listed contain affiliate links. If purchased, I will receive a commission. What to do: 1. Using rubbing alcohol and a paper
- White Quartz Crystal Mobile
- Polder white Duo Shower Curtain Rod : Target Mobile $42.59 online only
- Have to get that cute little trolley on wheels from Ikea…would be great as a mobile sewing/crafting unit.
- Laundry Room Makeover Ideas for your Mobile Home
- Whimsical Whale DIY Baby Mobile | You will have a whale of a time making this DIY mobile.
- Vector hand drawn doodle of Grill and BBQ. Vector illustration of grill and BBQ stuff. Hand-drawn barbecue doodles on blackboard. Icons for web, mobile and print. Barbecue logos and icons
- What a brilliant idea for a gift from the heart. Seaglass and pieces of driftwood.