Photo via: beachvintage.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I am going on the hunt for lamp shades!!! This is SUCH a good idea!
- Before you throw out your old sweaters, upcycle them and create wintery sweater lamp shades. With this DIY guide from A Cultivated Nest, you can create a cozy space and recycle!
- This post may or may not include affiliate links. Click here for disclosure policy. I took my plain white lamp shades today and recovered them to make them gorgeous! I am so very excited to share this post with you. I will show you before & after pictures along with step by step directions on how …
- Home furniture and home accessories including bed headboards, daybeds, kitchen islands, candle wall sconces, chair cushions, chandelier lamp shades, wooden bar stools, dining room tables and home office furniture.
- This cute button lamp shade is a great craft for all ages. You dont have to be particularly skilled to conquer this button masterpiece!
- Transform a torchiere floor lamp to a drum shade floor lamp in just a few steps.
- DIY : flower lamp shade
- Cover your plain lamp shade with fabric! From How to Nest for Less
- DIY beautiful light cover – Drill holes in an IKEA FOTO lamp shade (click link for full instructions)
- DIY Fringe Lamp Shade How To
- From a Lamp Shade Skeleton To Chandelier
- How to Make DIY Roman Shades for Wide Windows Using Mini Blinds – with this method you do not remove the slats