Photo via: justenza.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- What a patriotic idea for your DIY crafts! Use this door decor tutorial to bring in some red, white and blue!
- Entertaining for the 4th July requires some simple and easy decorations. These stenciled patriotic pillows are absolutely perfect for relaxing out or indoors and are so much fun to make. Red white blue with stars and stripes…what more do you need! This is
- What a cute red, white and blue burlap wreath! It would be great patriotic home decor for 4th of July, Memorial Day and Labor Day.
- If you need food ideas for the 4th of July, look at these red, white and blue cakes, desserts, appetizers and drinks from our favorite crafty bloggers.
- 25 creative patriotic craft projects perfect for Memorial Day, Fourth of July, or any other red, white, and blue time of the year!
- Simple Patriotic Decor Project – Create this easy, inexpensive project to add a little more red, white and blue to your summer decor. Click through for supply list and instructions.
- A patriotic wreath is a fun craft project to make, and the finished wreath is a great way to display your love of the red, white, and blue.
- Red and Blue Pop Rocks Shooters | 25 Ways To Have The Most Patriotic 4th Of July Party
- Congrats! You just found The Best Banana Cake Recipe ever! This simple banana cake recipe is soft, fluffy, moist, and rich and is made even better by being topped with this easy caramel icing recipe. If you have ripe bananas and are in search of banana recipes to use them in, you must try this moist banana cake recipe. This dessert is guaranteed to knock the socks off your family and friends.
- Create a DIY Patriotic Serving Tray for all of your red, white and blue summer celebrations
- Show off your patriotic side with this beautiful reclaimed red white and blue pallet heart! This large heart, measures approximately 2 ft by 2 ft. Created from
- If you are planning a 4th of July celebration, but stuck for where to start, then this will help those party ideas to freely flow. With ideas for party food and decorations, there is something for the adults and for the kids. Organize your celebration with ease and then enjoy the day. Everyone needs to make the dessert trifle in party 1!