Photo via: littleinspiration.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The Best Paint Colours (and accents) for Boys Rooms Whenever I have clients with kids there is often a struggle between what the kid wants and what the parent wants. The kids often gravitate towards colours in the ‘primary’ – aka ‘visual punch in the face’ range (blue/red/yellow), where as Moms lean towards the softer more subtle versions of these colours. And of course, there is the odd brave parent who lets their kids pick their own colours – bless their hearts. NOT THIS MOMMA! I am waaay too much of a control freak for that! And yes, these few paragraphs are copied from Best Benjamin Moore Paint Colours for Girls Rooms – I can only be so sharp and witty you know! So what do you do when you and baby-boo are at odds over paint colours? You read this….Tips for choosing paint colours with your kids for their bedroom… Tip 1 DO NOT let them pick the colour they want – they are usually colour ninjas Ask them to tell you 2 different colours that they would like on their
- View All Pages Prev1 of 8Next If you are planning a bathroom makeover using black and white floor tile, this list will give you some inspiration and provides the sources for the tiles. Of all of the new elements that I put in my master bathroom makeover, there are 2 things that I have had all kinds of questions and comments about. The first is the zebra stencil on the walls (I will be doing a post on how to do that). The second is the black and white floor tile. While I loved the floor tiles the second I saw them, I didn’t realize everyone else would love them as much as I do! Although I probably shouldn’t be surprised since black and white is a very classic color combination that goes with pretty much every style. When I was going through the process of picking the tiles, I actually saw quite a few different patterns that I liked before I settled on the one I chose. With all of the interest, I thought I would share some of those other inspiration pictures (and tile options) that I looked at. Keep reading to see the stunning ways that black and white floor tile was used in these beautiful bathrooms. Prev1 of 8Next Have comments or questions on these bathrooms with black and white floor tile? Tell us in the section below. View All Pages You Might Also Like
- Furniture is expensive. I could send my kid to a semester of college for what they want for some sofas! Luckily, you don’t always have to go out and buy new. If your existing furniture has good bones and a solid, sturdy frame, chances are you can reupholster it. Think it’s just for the pros? …
- Love this easy idea to use wire baskets to organize all of your canned goods! | Eleven Gables
- What do you think: a clever way to make the tv less of a focal point or too much of a Wheres Waldo?
- If there was one home design project that I soo want to eventually do, but am most nervous to tackle, it would be a gallery wall. Ever since I was old enough to start dreaming about my future home, Id envision huge empty white walls that Id fill with tons of amazing colorful art – some that…
- I am going on the hunt for lamp shades!!! This is SUCH a good idea!
- It is that time of year! I love sharing our Christmas tour with all of you each year. This year, things are a little more casual, and I think a little bit more fun. As I mentioned before, I chose not to be part of a group tour of homes this year because I didn’t want to miss my
- Have you ever had a Eureka moment? I had one recently right in the isle of my local Lowe’s home improvement store! I just happend by some intricate ceiling medallions and thought it would be fun to do something with them. Too bad they were such ugly, cheap plastic! Their form reminded me of those more »
- Learn how to reupholster a chair in an quick, easy and inexpensive way. Reupholstering your favorite chairs can give it a new life and it is a great way to match old chairs with an updated room theme too.
- Ever wondered what the deal is with the Kreg Jig? This post explains exactly how to use this tool and why you need it in your toolbox!
- Valentine Mantel In my opinion, Valentines Day is like the best holiday ever! Ok, so having my birthday on Valentines Day might have something to do with that. But still. I think its wonderful to have a holiday to celebrate those around you who: