Photo via: frommyfrontporchtoyours.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Heres some really creative and original ways to spruce up your kitchen – all you need to add is some elbow grease, a few craft supplies and some
- Dont fork over your hard-earned cash on expensive wallpaper! With a stencil and some elbow grease you can easily make your own that will look 10 times better than the wallpaper version. See the DIY here: http://knockoffdecor.com/stenciled-damask-wallpaper/
- Finding the time to deep clean wood kitchen cabinets is harder to come by. So what are the best ways to get grease and grime out?
- July Sale! 20% off our Buenos Aires design. Please use coupon code Storage20 at checkout. We made this platform bed to utilize the space under the bed in a functioning, easy to access storage space. The foot of the bed is a solid piece of wood, while both sides are lined with 3 spacious drawers per side. The bed is made from knotty pine and stained Classic Gray. The Rustic Wood Headboard is sold separately. Customize your own by picking any of the Minwax Wood Finish stains! http://www.minwax.com/wood-products/stains/minwax-wood-finishColors The sample colors shown on Minwax.com are digital representations and will not necessarily be an exact match to our finished product. Please use this site for ideas and convo me to discuss colors. I am happy to send stain samples after purchase. We are not responsible for the final finished color, if no conversation has been made. Minor assembly required. Our Platform Beds and Headboards are built for standard bed/mattress measurements. Sizes are as follows: Twin-39 inches wide by 75 inches long Full-54 inches wide by 75 inches long Queen-60 inches wide by 80 inches long California King-72 inches wide by 85 inches long King-76 inches wide by 80 inches long *Our pieces are made with real wood! Please allow for slight variations from product photos due to original wood color and characteristics. No two pieces are exactly the same! Stain variations are a natural part of real wood furniture. Natural wood comes in various colors, which affect the final stain color. Each piece may have some stain color variations within the different pieces of wood. These variations are a natural and normal part of these beautiful one of a kind pieces! Bed Shipments-Our beds are shipped via Freight shipping and delivered to your door if you are in a single family home or curbside if you are in an apartment building and require a signature. Our delivery companies are not responsible for bringing your product inside, or assembly. If you would like this service, we may be able to arrange it for an EXTRA fee.
- DIY Dresser Makeover from an old pine dresser. New Hardware and painted dresser…
- Plank wall stained in Minwax classic gray. This is an easy and inexpensive project. Visit your local hardware or lumber supply store. www.kbchome.ca
- Minwax Dark Walnut Stain on top; Annie Sloan Old White Chalk Paint for the rest then wax; Rustoleum Antique Bronze on hardware
- 20 ways to make a lamp from reused materials! …like the one made with recycled used coffee filters!
- Well we have finally purchased our first American Girl doll. My 7 year old got Lea for her birthday this year and now I am finally elbow deep in all the accessories and books and clothes for Lea. She is a fairly high maintenance addition to our family 😉 I thought I would put…Read More »
- DIY: How to Make a Magnolia Leaf Garland – by wrapping the leaves (you can also use evergreens like spruce or pine) and wire around cording or jute – via The Sweetest Occasion
- Pine Cone Fire Starters | Make your own fire starters with this easy tutorial. Great for fire pits and bonfires. Click the photo for the tutorial. http://TodaysCreativeLife.com
- CUSTOM BUILT 1800s Reclaimed Heart Pine Farmhouse Harvest Table.