Photo via: pickystitch.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 10 Unique Ways to Paint Your Walls| How to Paint Your Walls, Wall Painting Tips and Tricks, Cool Ways to Paint Your Walls, Interior Paint Design Projects, Interior Decor, Interior Paint Designs for the Home, Home Decor, DIY Home, Popular Pin
- Cool DIY Room Decor Ideas in Red – Creative Home Decor, Wall Art and Bedroom Crafts to Accent Your Red Room – Creative Craft Projects and Quick Arts and Crafts Ideas for Teens and Adults – Easy Ways To Decorate on A Budget http://diyprojectsforteens.com/diy-room-decor-red
- Quick and Easy Ways to Organize Your Potting Bench| How to Organize Your Potting Bench, Organize Your Potting Bench, Potting Bench Organization, Home Organization, Home Organization Tips and Tricks, Potting Bench, DIY Potting Bench, Potting Bench Projects, Popular Pin
- Farmhouse decor, farmhouse home decor, rustic decor, popular pin, DIY rustic decor, DIY farmhouse decor, home decor hacks, home tips and tricks, Farmhouse Decor Ideas, Cheap Decor Ideas, Rustic Home Decor, Easy Home Decor, Easy Home Decor Hacks, Home Decor ideas, DIY Home, Farmhouse Living,
- The Best Paint Colours (and accents) for Boys Rooms Whenever I have clients with kids there is often a struggle between what the kid wants and what the parent wants. The kids often gravitate towards colours in the ‘primary’ – aka ‘visual punch in the face’ range (blue/red/yellow), where as Moms lean towards the softer more subtle versions of these colours. And of course, there is the odd brave parent who lets their kids pick their own colours – bless their hearts. NOT THIS MOMMA! I am waaay too much of a control freak for that! And yes, these few paragraphs are copied from Best Benjamin Moore Paint Colours for Girls Rooms – I can only be so sharp and witty you know! So what do you do when you and baby-boo are at odds over paint colours? You read this….Tips for choosing paint colours with your kids for their bedroom… Tip 1 DO NOT let them pick the colour they want – they are usually colour ninjas Ask them to tell you 2 different colours that they would like on their
- DIY Home Improvement On A Budget – Paint Your Old Sink – Easy and Cheap Do It Yourself Tutorials for Updating and Renovating Your House – Home Decor Tips and Tricks, Remodeling and Decorating Hacks – DIY Projects and Crafts by DIY JOY http://diyjoy.com/diy-home-improvement-ideas-budget
- Storage Projects, Storage For the Home, Storage Hacks, Storage TIps and Tricks, Organziation Tips, Organized Home, CLutter Free Living, Popular Pin.
- Learn how to create a luxurious DIY spa night at home with beauty blogger Ashley Brookes beauty tips and easy DIY beauty treatment recipes!
- Spring, Spring Floral Arrangements, Floral Arrangements for Spring, Spring Decor, Home Decor for Spring, Spring Decor, DIY Spring Decor, How to Arrange Flowers, DIY Flower Arrangements, Flower Arrangement TIps and Tricks, Popular Pin
- Coat Racks, Repurposed Coat Racks, Inexpensive Coat Racks, DIY Coat Racks, DIY Home Decor, Home Decor for Less, Cheap Home Decor, Coat Rack Projects, Coat Rack Craft Projects, Simple Craft Projects, Easy Craft Projects, Popular Pin
- Add more curb appeal to your house — and increase its value — with these easy exterior improvements. Welcome spring in all its glory with a themed wreath or paint the door a bold and contrasting color such as this blue door against the red brick house. Some seasonal flowers and a welcome sign pull the updated look together and welcome visitors to your home.
- Rustic Accents, Rustic Accents for the Home, DIY Projects, Rustic DIY Projects, Rustic Home, Rustic Home Hacks, DIY Home Decor, Easy DIY Home Decor, DIY Home Decor Tutorials, Easy Rustic DIYs, Popular Pin