Photo via: runselfierepeat.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I just love to sew but honestly, sometimes I think if I make one more thing for my house, it may just be too much. Ever felt that way when you walk in your kitchen? All my family and friends envy the homemade decor and crafts I have all over the place, though. So this year, I decided I would make DI
- Banheiro com armário rose com mármore carcará e espelho hexagonal dourado
- Esse post é para nunca mais olharmos da mesma maneira para nossos pneus usados! Sabe aquele pneu velho que pra nada mais serve? Ele …
- Para guardar os livros com estilo, que tal uma estante de madeira? Simples e funcional, o artigo ajuda na hora de organizar a sala. Tenha mais inspiração em: www.youcanfind.com.br
- Basement storage room – storage heaven! This need a L O V E button!
- Prateleiras DIY | Fácil DIY Prateleiras para a casa de banho, quarto, cozinha, closet flutuante | estantes de DIY e Idéias Home Decor
- Gostei da idéia das gavetas e gostei da bancada também;
- ARREDAMENTO E DINTORNI: come creare decori alle pareti
- 103 Likes, 13 Comments – D E C O R A I D E (@decoraide) on Instagram: “Some pretty for your Saturday!! 💗🌸 interiordesign interiordecorating interiorstyling…”
- Elas não são essenciais, mas dão graça e estilo à decoração do quarto. Veja estes exemplos simples e práticos
- Being pregnant is an amazing thing but the havoc it can wreak on our bodies is not so wonderful (i.e. stretch marks). If you have been left with these not so lovely reminders of pregnancy, here’s a simple and inexpensive way to reduce them. This homemade stretch mark cream contains ingredients that are fabulous for your skin including coconut oil, cocoa butter, and vitamin E oil and takes only a few minutes to whip up.
- Do you need an all-natural homemade baby lotion recipe that is safe for babies and people with sensitive skin? Here you go…this easy to make natural baby lotion requires only a handful of ingredients (cocoa butter, coconut oil, vitamin E oil, and lavender essential oil) and a few minutes to whip up. Not only is this organic baby lotion effective at protecting and soothing dry, itchy skin without the use of harmful or irritating ingredients, but it costs less than store bought lotions as well.