Photo via: ana-white.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to Accessorize your Nightstand
- Learn how to create this amazing DIY Coastal / Nautical Ikea Rast Hack dresser / nightstand for your beach inspired home. This simple idea and tutorial will help you get a unique look for your next furniture makeover. I made this for my sons nursery but it is perfect in any room of the home like the kids rooms, in a bathroom, hallways or bedroom. Im in love with the beautiful white finish and delicate blue sea life illustrations. get the step by step tutorial and download your…
- Turn an old box into a nightstand or a small table with Overlays and some bling | Furniture refinish | Fab Furniture Flippin Contest
- DIY End Tables with Step by Step Tutorials – DIY Rustic Nightstand – Cheap and Easy End Table Projects and Plans – Wood, Storage, Pallet, Crate, Modern and Rustic. Bedroom and Living Room Decor Ideas http://diyjoy.com/diy-end-tables
- This post contains affiliate links. If purchased, I will receive a commission. Last but not least, my very favorite detail from our End of Summer Party! We loved the Metallic Confetti Tumblers from our Summer party so much that we just had to make some more. Again we went with Martha Stewart’s glass paint collection, but this time we tried the “Frost” paint. It is an awesome product and we’re so happy with how these turned out! Materials: Glass tumblers, rubbing alcohol, painter’s tape, a foam pouncer, and Martha Stewart Craft’s Translucent Frost Glass Paint (we used Beach Glass!) One or more of the supplies listed contain affiliate links. If purchased, I will receive a commission. What to do: 1. Using rubbing alcohol and a paper
- Shown is a King size Shown with cube nightstand and mattress is a Full size Grey weathered driftwood finish platform bed with 50 horizontal reclaimed wood headboard shown The base is designed to match the naturally weathered reclaimed wood headboard through a series of distressing/aging/ customized layered wax finish. Weight on base is between 200-400 lbs depending on size, and is constructed to be solid and sturdy. Includes -head, foot, sides, center support, slats(to place bed), and headboard with all required hardware to assemble. (handheld drill will be required for assembly) Bed will be delivered unassembled in pieces so one can easily maneuver up stairs through doorways. Twin 51 wide Full 66 wide Queen 72 wide King 88 wide Base height is 13 tall with bed slats set at 10 from floor. Lip of platform is 5 wide. Base wood thickness is 1 1/2 . Made to order, each order is just slightly unique-upon completion I will send photos so that the finish is just right for you. Customized natural wax finish – to keep the look as raw and natural while maintaining a low maintenence sealer that will age gracefully and buff/touch up any damages easily. Thelakenest is an Artisan shop. Beds/Tables/Headboards are handmade and artistically finished one at a time without any commercial equipment or finishing booths. Mother run, made, finished and shipped. Due to unpredictable/uncontrollable volumes of incoming orders we are unable to give a blanketed timeframe. If you are concerned with timing please contact first to see what our current workload is and estimated timeframe. Tricia cottage headboards are made by the oldest son, Tyler. Artistically finished by the daughter, Kahli. This is the only item we are able to offer at a 2 week timeframe and that from time to time gets prolonged due to high volumes. Nightstand shown is https://www.etsy.com/listing/294688709/grey-driftwood-finished-bedside-modern
- A great easy project! Redo an end table for under $20!
- Check out the tutorial for an easy rustic DIY end table @istandarddesign
- The Best Paint Colours (and accents) for Boys Rooms Whenever I have clients with kids there is often a struggle between what the kid wants and what the parent wants. The kids often gravitate towards colours in the ‘primary’ – aka ‘visual punch in the face’ range (blue/red/yellow), where as Moms lean towards the softer more subtle versions of these colours. And of course, there is the odd brave parent who lets their kids pick their own colours – bless their hearts. NOT THIS MOMMA! I am waaay too much of a control freak for that! And yes, these few paragraphs are copied from Best Benjamin Moore Paint Colours for Girls Rooms – I can only be so sharp and witty you know! So what do you do when you and baby-boo are at odds over paint colours? You read this….Tips for choosing paint colours with your kids for their bedroom… Tip 1 DO NOT let them pick the colour they want – they are usually colour ninjas Ask them to tell you 2 different colours that they would like on their
- How to Engrave Patterns Using a Dremel. Much time and preparation goes into any project, and engraving with a dremel is no exception. Important steps must be taken even before the dremel starts biting into the wood, and you must consider important steps as you go about the engraving process. If you take the time to prepare and engrave your dremel project, you will have an end result to be proud of.
- This easy DIY tutorial shows you how to make a radiator cover to cover those unsightly or unused radiators you might have in your home.
- View All Pages Prev1 of 8Next If you are planning a bathroom makeover using black and white floor tile, this list will give you some inspiration and provides the sources for the tiles. Of all of the new elements that I put in my master bathroom makeover, there are 2 things that I have had all kinds of questions and comments about. The first is the zebra stencil on the walls (I will be doing a post on how to do that). The second is the black and white floor tile. While I loved the floor tiles the second I saw them, I didn’t realize everyone else would love them as much as I do! Although I probably shouldn’t be surprised since black and white is a very classic color combination that goes with pretty much every style. When I was going through the process of picking the tiles, I actually saw quite a few different patterns that I liked before I settled on the one I chose. With all of the interest, I thought I would share some of those other inspiration pictures (and tile options) that I looked at. Keep reading to see the stunning ways that black and white floor tile was used in these beautiful bathrooms. Prev1 of 8Next Have comments or questions on these bathrooms with black and white floor tile? Tell us in the section below. View All Pages You Might Also Like