Photo via: handimania.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- diy home sweet home: 6 ways to add more storage to your home.
- Shop Corner Store Vinyl Storage Rack at Urban Outfitters today. We carry all the latest styles, colors and brands for you to choose from right here.
- Homemade All-Natural Blush (Recipe) 2 parts beet root powder to 1 part cornstarch. If you want to add more depth or make it darker add a little cocoa powder! Directions: Start with 1 tbs arrowroot powder or corn starch and add in 2 tbs beet root powder. Mix in a small bowl making sure to break apart any clumps. Adjust color to your liking! Done! To use: dip your blush brush in the powder, tapping off any extra. Apply to your cheek bones!
- Storage organization system ~ Such a great printable system to get organized and know where things are. It will be perfect for organizing my attic, shed, or garage storage bins.
- Tote storage without having to move all the ones on top to get to the one you need!!
- Headboard,Concealed gun storage. King .Mixed barn wood collage front.Reclaimed.
- Creating extra storage in kids rooms and making them feel so much bigger! Love this!
- Pretty jewelry storage
- Learn how to Build these Easy DIY Industrial Pipe Shelves for extra bathroom storage.
- home storage and organization, small laundry room ideas
- This platform bed with storage is built from a series of boxes. Learn to build a box and you can build this bed. Sketches, plans and cut list included.
- A blanket ladder is a great storage solution for bulky blankets and throws. Build this easy DIY blanket ladder for about $5.