Photo via: sweetwater.typepad.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- To make these flowers first you must take two layers of sq. tissues or paper napkins. After that fold them into sq. and layer the 2 squares over one another. Staple within the center in order that you will notice a plus signal of staples within the centre of a layered sq.. Minimize this layered sq. in a circle and make cuts alongside the sides of the circle. After that utilizing your fingers convey the circles in the direction of the centre thus forming ruffles. Depart the final two layers s…
- Love that fixer upper style? Neutral master bedroom and guest room bedding is timeless. This tan and white stripe duvet screams fixer upper style. Add your linen stripes, cable knit textures, and white frills + ruffles. Our neutral farmhouse home bedding
- Bay Blanket Table Collection – IJ952 placemat, table runner, mug rug, & coaster sewing pattern from IndygoJunction.com $9.99
- Cascade Vertical Ruffled Curtain Panel or Ruffled Valance, by Lorraine
- How To Make A Pillow With A Knife-Pleat Ruffle from NewtonCustomInteriors.com. Learn how to make this cute pillow with this detailed sewing tutorial, which makes it a popular pin!
- DIY pillows are a fun sewing project that can quickly update a room. Learn how make a euro sham pillow with this detailed sewing tutorial that includes video instructions.Find out what youll learn about the first pillow in my Craftsy class – Custom Bedding – Decorative shams And Pillows – the Euro sham with a knife-pleat ruffle!
- The Beginners Guide to Using Annie Sloan Chalk Paint & Wax: One Beginners Tips to Another! | I let my intimidation over using Chalk Paint® Decorative Paint by Annie Sloan keep me from exploring the medium for way too long. Now that I have finally given it a whirl, Im eager to empower other beginners to give it a go. Its SO much easier than you think it is! Especially with this step by step run-down.
- Looking for some cute holiday decor ideas that wont break the bank? Try one of these 4 Easy DIY Holiday Projects! Your home will be merry & bright!
- 8 x 10 Mohawk Home Solid Border Textured Tufted Area Rug, Dark Blue- Family Room Ideas – Make quick & easy changes to any room in your home in minutes by changing the rug – add color & patterns
- How to Make Your Own Coasters Cheap
- Coasters from the places you have traveled. (Buy tiles, rip map pieces, mod podge, glue cork on back. )
- DIY: Easy cork coasters: you could also use ideas to decorate a boring cork board