Photo via: familyhandyman.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The Best Paint Colours (and accents) for Boys Rooms Whenever I have clients with kids there is often a struggle between what the kid wants and what the parent wants. The kids often gravitate towards colours in the ‘primary’ – aka ‘visual punch in the face’ range (blue/red/yellow), where as Moms lean towards the softer more subtle versions of these colours. And of course, there is the odd brave parent who lets their kids pick their own colours – bless their hearts. NOT THIS MOMMA! I am waaay too much of a control freak for that! And yes, these few paragraphs are copied from Best Benjamin Moore Paint Colours for Girls Rooms – I can only be so sharp and witty you know! So what do you do when you and baby-boo are at odds over paint colours? You read this….Tips for choosing paint colours with your kids for their bedroom… Tip 1 DO NOT let them pick the colour they want – they are usually colour ninjas Ask them to tell you 2 different colours that they would like on their
- View All Pages Prev1 of 8Next If you are planning a bathroom makeover using black and white floor tile, this list will give you some inspiration and provides the sources for the tiles. Of all of the new elements that I put in my master bathroom makeover, there are 2 things that I have had all kinds of questions and comments about. The first is the zebra stencil on the walls (I will be doing a post on how to do that). The second is the black and white floor tile. While I loved the floor tiles the second I saw them, I didn’t realize everyone else would love them as much as I do! Although I probably shouldn’t be surprised since black and white is a very classic color combination that goes with pretty much every style. When I was going through the process of picking the tiles, I actually saw quite a few different patterns that I liked before I settled on the one I chose. With all of the interest, I thought I would share some of those other inspiration pictures (and tile options) that I looked at. Keep reading to see the stunning ways that black and white floor tile was used in these beautiful bathrooms. Prev1 of 8Next Have comments or questions on these bathrooms with black and white floor tile? Tell us in the section below. View All Pages You Might Also Like
- Locating funding for terminal Master’s programs can sometimes be tricky. Students may run into the problem of locating scholarships that cater to only undergraduate students or that are only offered to students pursuing a doctoral degree. But fear not as there are actually many scholarships that were created with Master’s students in mind. First of …
- Brushing a silky smooth finish on woodwork takes patience and attention to detail. In this article, well show you the tricks and techniques that pros use to get a flawless finish. Our step-by-step instructions and how-to photos will walk you through the prep work, then show you how to apply a durable, attractive finish that will improve the look of any room in your home.
- For a small room, a sheet of bead board paneling covers ceiling. Frame it out and…wow!- for the upstairs Bathroom.
- FREE PRINTABLE. Keep the kids busy with this free printable coloring page of fun robots and let your kids imagination run wild. Happy coloring.
- These Pepperoni Pizza Cupcakes are made up of pepperoni, cheese, and pizza sauce baked inside of crisp wonton wrappers. 4 ingredients. Recipe VIDEO
- Declutterathon: 26 weeks to an organized life. Sometimes declutting isnt a sprint, but well run this marathon together for an organized life.
- Y’all, it is getting cold and crisp here in Kentucky, and I am beyond excited!!! Fall is my FAVORITE time of the year! I was taking a walk two nights ago, and there was a full moon, and the air was so cool and crisp, and I felt this joy bubbling up inside of me. …
- Love the colorful tiles – Agnes // – Customized Colorful Tile – Colorful tile can completely change the mood of a white kitchen. Here, lime green tiles break up upper and lower cabinets and play off the patterned window treatments. The kitchen feels crisp, clean, and contemporary.
- I absolutely loved this episode because it incorporated beach accents. The wood above the bed and the white shutters gave a crisp look to this previously outdated ranch. Take a look! Images found here Images found here
- 3,612 Likes, 55 Comments – ℳarléne (@mz.interior) on Instagram: “Woke up to a bright crisp morning… Hello Christmas feeling! ❄️ Less than 10 weeks now! 🙊 Happy…”