Photo via: welke.nl
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Gorgeous neutral French country living room inspiration with a rustic glam chic style.
- 21 Colorful Kitchens that will Have you Repainting your Cabinets with Velvet Finishes this weekend!
- Dont be afraid of using black in a kitchen! When black is mixed with the right finishes, it can be beautiful. Here are 7 black kitchens that prove it.
- Noir et blanc : 15 idées déco pour un look scandinave très chic ! sur @decocrush | www.decocrush.fr
- Rustic farmhouse industrial bathroom featuring pallet shelves with pipe support, barn wood framed mirror, oak plank laminate counter tops and farmhouse decor.
- Grow old with me, the best is yet to be wood sign makes a great gift, or piece of rustic home decor for any room. Perfect for a wedding, or anniversary gift and looks great with shabby chic decor! OVERVIEW > This sign features a silk screened quote by Robert Browning on pine wood, stained dark walnut. > Dimensions are: 9.5 x 13.5 x 2 > A keyhole hanger is included for hanging. > All of our signs are one of a kind. No two will ever be the same. OTHER OBSESSIONS https://www.etsy.com/ca/shop/WilliamRaeDesigns?section_id=17328600 DETAILS + DISPLAY > 100% handmade by us (Courtney & Fraser) in our shop located in Morinville AB, Canada. > All of our signs are hand-painted on wood. Because of this, you will see chips, cracks and holes. We believe this adds to the character of our signs, and makes each one completely unique. SHIPMENT + DELIVERY > Your sign will be delivered to you in a corrugated cardboard box, with a 200 LB bursting strength. > Your sign will be made and shipped to you within 2 weeks of purchase. > Domestic (within Canada) shipping speeds are 5-7 business days. International (US) shipping speeds are 7-10 days. Please keep this in mind when you place your order. > All shipments will include a tracking number and delivery confirmation. For any other info regarding shipping, please follow this link: https://www.etsy.com/ca/shop/WilliamRaeDesigns/policy OTHER INFORMATION > I do my best to photograph my products accurately. However all monitors will display color differently. Please keep this in mind when comparing what you see on the screen compared to what you see in real life. > EACH SIGN IS UNIQUE. No two signs will ever be the same. Wood is a living breathing product. This means that each piece it will absorb the stain differently. We guarantee that we use the SAME stain on every board UNLESS specified. > Are you local and would like to pick up your order? Use coupon code VOIDSHIP to void shipping costs. Please remember to leave a note in your order stating that you will pick up! DO NOT ENTER THIS CODE UNLESS YOU ARE LOCAL AND CAN PICK UP YOUR ORDER! > For local pick up, please remember that you will need to pick up from us in MORINVILLE AB. We will NOT be doing meet ups in Edmonton. We do NOT deliver. You must pick up from us! If you will not be able to get to Morinville AB then please pay for shipping costs. Thank You! CONTINUE SHOPPING Return to my main shop page here: https://www.etsy.com/ca/shop/WilliamRaeDesigns >>facebook.com/williamraedesigns >>>>instagram.com/williamraedesigns
- combine two Billy bookcases with a Besta base cabinet and shelving unit from IKEA to provide some closed storage
- Combine gilded wallpaper with bright green throw pillows to give your room that well-traveled style.
- Handmade wood quilt block design. Made of weathered gray barn wood. Triangles and squares cut from old wooden doors with chipped vintage cracked off white paint. This reclaimed wood wall art is a one of a kind. It cannot be reproduced. The design is one of mine that I have been using for more than 30 years in art and woodworking. Colors are natural dark brown wood colors and darker grays that fade into lighter shades, give the entire piece a great, unique look. Also a few of the ones with nail holes also has some rust around those areas giving it a unique look. The gray Triangles are played off of the vintage off white cracked and chipped painted Triangles cut from the doors. There are squares in each corner that are cut from the gray weathered wood and dark brown barn wood. Surounding the artwork is is a strip of light gray weathered board, that really enhances the whole piece. I also have a natural wood colored lath piece framing the art work. The size is 17.25 square. This is 1 of 1 and is ready to ship. Making a wonderful gift fo anyone for any ocassion. It is bright and cherry yet looks rustic, country and shabby chic. Would be a great conversation piece. It is signed and dated on the back. It will ship usps priority 3-5 business days after purchasing. We will send the tracking order and date of arrival to you the evening that it ships. Thank you for visiting our handmade reclaimed wood wall art shop at Past Reclaimed for you quality handmade original reclaimed wood wall art, wood quilt blocks and headboards. https://PastReclaimed.etsy.com
- Store towels in your bathroom while looking chic and farmhouse! How To Build A Rustic Towel Ladder, Tutorial from Twelve Oaks Blog on Remodelaholic.com
- How to Hack Ikea Magazine Boxes | farmhouse storage | rustic storage | magazine rack | country storage | shabby chic | DIY storage | bookshelf — Urban Cottage Living
- How to Build a Rustic Barn Door – Charleston Crafted