Photo via: welke.nl
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Spray paint a cheap frame, scrapbook paper in frame, hot glue a metal clip, change out photos as often as you want.
- How to perfectly add scrapbook paper to wooden letters. I love this pin!
- DIY switch plate covers wrapped in scrapbook paper could really make a big impact with very little effort or expense
- This simple DIY cake stand is easy to embellish with your favorite scrapbook paper and Mod Podge. Decorate all your cake stands for a holiday or party!
- LOVE ♥ You can use old credit cards, cut to size. glue on scrapbook paper, pictures, stickers… add a layer of mod podge to seal. Love this!
- Free Printable Crafts: 50 Handmade Card Ideas, Scrapbook Layout Ideas, and More Paper Crafts | These step-by-step tutorials tell you exactly how to make every paper craft in this list!
- Price is $12.50 per letter. Please do not submit an order before reading through instructions. These hanging letters are a great way to display all of your hard-earned bling and are sturdy enough to hold heavy medals, like the Disney race medals shown above. Each letter is 8” tall and clear-coated in Gloss sealer to protect the integrity of the paint and/or paper. This set is used as an example, BUT I invite you to submit a custom order for a set to match your space. Not a runner? How about TUMBLE, SOCCER, CHEER, DANCE, SWIM, or EQUINE? See below for custom orders. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ CUSTOM ORDER INSTRUCTIONS: All letters can be customized to match your own personal taste so please SEND ME A MESSAGE specifying these details: Zip Code Word/Name Colors Paper-covered, hand-stamped, or simply painted. Embellishments: Acrylic Pearls/Jewels/Bows For ideas, please check out my facebook fanpage: facebook.com/gloripearldesigns Once I receive your message, I will create a reserved space for your order. I will start the order once full payment is received and will send you a photo of the materials I plan to use for your approval. Please allow 2-3 weeks for your order to be completed and shipped. Florida buyers are subject to 6.5% sales tax.
- Take an extra large picture frame, put scrapbooking paper or fabric under the glass and add drawer pulls!!
- Custom art piece featuring a pair of vintage baby shoes inside a new custom voila! shadowbox frame. Frame is lined with antiqued parchment paper with a rust finish on the outside.
- Gift card bouquet. This bouquet is simple and easy to make! All materials were purchased at Michaels. All you need is a mason jar, shredded color paper, wooden sticks, ribbon, and decorative flowers from the craft section. All gift cards were hot glued on. You could also slit the top of the stick and insert the card much like photo holders. Either way the hot glue pops right off with no trouble at all.
- DIY TV Frame: Disguise that Flat Screen!
- Upcycled Picture Frame Using Toilet Paper Rolls and an Old Frame