Photo via: pluckys-secondthought.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Birch Tree Painting – this wall art is so, so easy to make and looks great! (The trick is using an old credit card to apply paint to the canvas!) Get the full tutorial at persialou.com
- When teaching watercolor classes, I often see students struggle with what I consider one of the joys of watercolor. Im referring to the joys of color mixing. The Triad Tree is a simple demo using a primary triad and letting the colors mix on the paper. Above is the painting set-up. Im using American Journey Joes…
- Pallet Painting Party
- So beautiful! You could change out the flowers for different seasons.
- Guest Post by Emily Taylor 10 Best Herbs to Grow All Year Round Different herbs grow in different seasons, so we have to wait all year to get our favorite herb to add to our meal. The wait is now over as we have compiled you a list of herbs which you can grow all …
- This extra large monogram planter will add some beautiful color to your front walkway! Built with cedar to withstand watering and weathering, plus you can easily re-plant when this seasons blooms are done.
- This extra large monogram planter will add some beautiful color to your front walkway! Built with cedar to withstand watering and weathering, plus you can easily re-plant when this seasons blooms are done. Tutorial from Ellery Designs on Remodelaholic.co
- Rocks from the Dollar Tree painted to match any decor. Put them in a glass container with a candle.
- Sherwin Williams Tupelo Tree Paint
- Dollar Tree finds. From drab to fab. Container from dollar tree. Spray paint it the color of your chose. A simple and easy way to glam up dollar tree bins.
- Its easy to make your own furniture handles from tree branches. And sometimes, that is the perfect addition to a painted piece of furniture.
- Inexpensive way to use dollar tree rocks and metallic paint homedecor101