Photo via: designertrapped.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- View All Pages Prev1 of 8Next If you are planning a bathroom makeover using black and white floor tile, this list will give you some inspiration and provides the sources for the tiles. Of all of the new elements that I put in my master bathroom makeover, there are 2 things that I have had all kinds of questions and comments about. The first is the zebra stencil on the walls (I will be doing a post on how to do that). The second is the black and white floor tile. While I loved the floor tiles the second I saw them, I didn’t realize everyone else would love them as much as I do! Although I probably shouldn’t be surprised since black and white is a very classic color combination that goes with pretty much every style. When I was going through the process of picking the tiles, I actually saw quite a few different patterns that I liked before I settled on the one I chose. With all of the interest, I thought I would share some of those other inspiration pictures (and tile options) that I looked at. Keep reading to see the stunning ways that black and white floor tile was used in these beautiful bathrooms. Prev1 of 8Next Have comments or questions on these bathrooms with black and white floor tile? Tell us in the section below. View All Pages You Might Also Like
- Looking to update your kitchen without spending a lot of money? See our step-by-step instructions on how to paint melamine kitchen cabinets.
- Large wall art can be soooo expensive, but it doesnt have to be! You can create large DIY art without being artistic and without spending much money. This full tutorial shows you how to make huge photos with engineer prints & make easy DIY frames for them. Click through to see the tutorial!
- View All Pages Prev1 of 11Next If you’re looking for ways to add style and beauty to your home but don’t want to spend a lot of money, try one of these easy DIY glam decor projects. 10 DIY glam decor ideas that will make your home look stunning I’m not really sure exactly when it started… I used to have a much more traditional design style with a little country mixed in (which you can see in the original versions of my master bedroom and bathroom). But looking at my recent master bathroom makeover (which I love!), it is definitely not country! And none of the other room makeovers I’ve done recently (Den, Home Office, Dining Room, Guest Bathroom) have been either. Maybe my cats are rubbing off on me…they love sparkly and furry things, too… In any case, I guess I just have to admit it to myself…I have turned into a glam queen. All of the rooms in my house now have some glam elements in them. The great thing is that it’s actually pretty easy to add glamorous decorations to a room without having to spend a lot of money…and I thought I’d share some of my favorite DIY glam decor projects in case you want to add some of that old Hollywood feeling to your house, too. Prev1 of 11Next View All Pages You Might Also Like
- 15. If you have a small room, you should definitely try storing as much as you can under the bed. Make it more organized by getting a shelf unit like this one.
- So smart and easy! I never would have figured out how to make picture frames for large prints this way. Cant wait to try it!
- The Best Paint Colours (and accents) for Boys Rooms Whenever I have clients with kids there is often a struggle between what the kid wants and what the parent wants. The kids often gravitate towards colours in the ‘primary’ – aka ‘visual punch in the face’ range (blue/red/yellow), where as Moms lean towards the softer more subtle versions of these colours. And of course, there is the odd brave parent who lets their kids pick their own colours – bless their hearts. NOT THIS MOMMA! I am waaay too much of a control freak for that! And yes, these few paragraphs are copied from Best Benjamin Moore Paint Colours for Girls Rooms – I can only be so sharp and witty you know! So what do you do when you and baby-boo are at odds over paint colours? You read this….Tips for choosing paint colours with your kids for their bedroom… Tip 1 DO NOT let them pick the colour they want – they are usually colour ninjas Ask them to tell you 2 different colours that they would like on their
- DIY Feather Finish Concrete Countertops and How to Avoid a Huge Mistake | blesserhouse.com – A thorough step-by-step tutorial with useful tips and advice on what not to do.
- Fixer Upper and @magnolia FANS I cant wait to tell you a little bit about this very special piece that will be in our Olivewood auction this Sunday (deets in my profile) My hubby and I traveled to Waco, Texas in October for the Grand Opening of the Silos and Magnolia Market. We were literally some of the very first feet that entered the Silo property and it was SOOOO magical! It was a trip Ill never forget. I got to firsthand witness @joannagaines snuggle with her babes on the rooftop de…
- Non-Toxic Easy Way to Clean Your Oven without Chemicals – As a breast cancer survivor and mom of 2 kids, I try to be careful about using too many chemicals. I want to make sure the house is clean, but prefer to clean using natural, organic, and non-toxic ingredients.
- Bathroom Cup Holders | Organize Your Makeup With These 17 Cool DIY Organizer. From Repurposed Materials That Will Save You A Lot Of Space And Money! by Makeup Tutorials at http://makeuptutorials.com/13-extremely-cool-diy-makeup-organizers/
- Seriously the easiest and really clear explanation of how to sew a pillow cover with piping around the edges. Site also links to great places to buy fabric online.